My Aftershock X15 First Review

Aftershock PC

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi bervin,

Our systems utilizing the 770m and above all utilize duel fan setups (Titan is tri fan) :) Cooling is our strong suite.

Last edited:

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm looking at getting the aftershock titan, i just want to know though if the laptop you guys make and upgradeable down the road and also what sort of cooling system you guys are using as i saw a review on anandtech about the MSI gt70 dragon edition and they mentioned that a single fan setup to cool both the gpu and cpu is not as good as alienware's solution of two fans, one for each component.

The Aftershock Titan runs dual graphics. And for such high end laptop, I believe there is 1 fan each for the CPU and each GPU. 3 fans in total.

IdentityScare

Reaction score
Will Aftershock be making slimmer laptops in the future? Really interested in getting one except the laptops are really thick :(

Last edited:

James Tang

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The Aftershock Titan runs dual graphics. And for such high end laptop, I believe there is 1 fan each for the CPU and each GPU. 3 fans in total.

Yeap, And it runs cool even when playing games. The air discharge at the back is quite warm but the machine surface is quite cool. Titan has a very good ventilation.

Epiques

Reaction score
Queries

Hello! I just came across this forum thread and it seems active. I am considering getting the X15S.

Specifications:

i7-4900MQ Processor
NVIDIA GEFORCE 770M GTX GDDR5
8GB DDR3 1600mhz (2x4) RAM
Non-Raid Storage
No MSATA bays
500GB Western Digital Scorpio Black 7200RPM
SGD 3145.62

May I know the address of AFTERSHOCK so I can go and touch the laptop myself?:D:flash:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.