HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Sager/Clevo Users' Lounge

Like Tree9Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-06-2012, 12:07 PM   #1336

No replies from Illegear, no replies from Sager USA, no replies from Cube Hub.
... What kind of service is this ?
Old 04-06-2012, 12:41 PM   #1337

No replies from Illegear, no replies from Sager USA, no replies from Cube Hub.
... What kind of service is this ?
Dear CkJie,

We understand your warranty is expired soon. However, Sager only starts to work on Monday's midnight, and the RMA number will only be issued at that time.

We have send 2 subsequent emails to your inbox but they were bounced back. Please check your email box.

By the way, we are not your reseller, we do this for your favor, we are not obliged to serve you.

Thank you.

Last edited by illeGear; 04-06-2012 at 12:44 PM..
illeGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 01:30 PM   #1338

ho.. u stalk me in lowyat. tsk tsk. Kidding.

Ok, here is my story. It gonna be very long, so please bare with it. My lappy have some blue screen issue and stripped screw issue. So i contacted Sager from USA and they replied that they might be able to help me extract out the stripped screw and in the mean time help me warranty my notebook. So, that time i go back to SGCUBEHUB Alvin to ask him post back the laptop back USA for warranty. He agree with it with additional topup of 100SGD due to he only warranty by parts and not by the whole machine itself. I agree with that and topup 100SGD for him to post the lappy. But after near 1 week, i sms him for the tracking number to make sure that he DID send the lappy to US. Then he keep giving me excuses and after few more days, he wont answer my call nor reply my sms anymore. In the mean time, i keep checking with SAGER USA regarding any lappy they receive based on my serial number but they reply no. They never receive any laptop and they never receive any email from SGCUBEHUB that they ever send any laptop to USA.

Then in few days time, i go make a police report. I try called Alvin and sms again, but again, he never reply nor answered my call. The police officer call his HP number and he answer it, and the police officer also ask why he never answer my call nor reply my sms, and his new location of the shop. So he told the police officer that he will call me back in 5 min and he gave a FAKE new address to the police officer. At tat time, i am not sure whether the address is valid or not as i never been to tat place. So after 30 min, he still never call me back and the police officer ask me call Alvin again, this time he rejected my phone and send a sms to me saying tat Alvin is not using that number anymore and he give me Alvin's new number. And i call the new number, Alvin told me tat Sager only track the laptop by RMA number and not by serial numbers which i know is bull crap as every warranty will track by serial number rather than RMA number.

After few days, i went for travelling and during the travelling period i still in touch of SAGER US, they replied me that they receive an email from SHCUBEHUB regarding the RMA number and he says will send the lappy there ASAP. But when i come back from travelling, SAGER US says they never receive any lappy yet and it is already 10 days and the shipping duration only took bout 7 to 10 days to arrive US. So i quickly call Alvin and ask for explanation, but this time, all his phone are dead. His office, old handphone no, and the new handphone no, all dead.

So i pissed off, and i lodge a report at CASE and update the police report. The rest of the update i wont review here as i have ways to hunt him down in the mean time he might be peeking at this thread. The legal have some action on him already, i just hope everything will went smooth from her onwards.

Note: Alvin, if u are reading this, be sure that u MIGHT face legal action and the only way for u to get out from this is RETURN MY FREAKING LAPTOP BACK TO ME AND REFUND THE WHOLE WARRANTY MONEY TO ME! Then i will rest my case. As simple as ABC.

almost the same situation as u my friend, except i still have my laptop. btw CASE dont cover consumer warrenty.
cloudbp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 10:57 PM   #1339

Dear CkJie,

We understand your warranty is expired soon. However, Sager only starts to work on Monday's midnight, and the RMA number will only be issued at that time.

We have send 2 subsequent emails to your inbox but they were bounced back. Please check your email box.

By the way, we are not your reseller, we do this for your favor, we are not obliged to serve you.

Thank you.
Thank you for your service. But as a customer, with a broken laptop and no replies for a week. You cannot expect me to praise Sager's post sales service.
Hope you do understand that the above post was not directed at your company.

Will pm you my email address again.

Thanks
Old 05-06-2012, 03:34 AM   #1340

Thank you for your service. But as a customer, with a broken laptop and no replies for a week. You cannot expect me to praise Sager's post sales service.
Hope you do understand that the above post was not directed at your company.

Will pm you my email address again.

Thanks
Dear CKJie,

It seems to me the problem is your email address is not working, again my email was bounced back. I guess your email to sager is the same.
Old 05-06-2012, 01:48 PM   #1341

Dear CKJie,

It seems to me the problem is your email address is not working, again my email was bounced back. I guess your email to sager is the same.
I got their replies.
Thank you.
Old 05-06-2012, 02:18 PM   #1342

after reading this, wow i just shocked. maybe i'm lucky
because maybe i'm in the 1st batch of sgcubehub (1st website open, I order, about 2-3 year ago, you can see my name in 1st page). which i'm pretty satisfied. the notebook only have a minor 1 dead pixel in corner (not to obvious).

yes, i remember alvin still have some debt for me, because i ask without warranty but he charge with warranty, he already return some of my money but still short of 300sgd. He promised to give some rebate and voucher but it never came.

can i have an update on alvin case?
are we still can ordering sager from sgcubehub?
(because i'm thinking to replace my sager, and already fell in love with sager)

Last edited by GitzJoey; 05-06-2012 at 02:22 PM..
GitzJoey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 04:26 PM   #1343

because maybe i'm in the 1st batch of sgcubehub (1st website open, I order, about 2-3 year ago, you can see my name in 1st page). which i'm pretty satisfied. the notebook only have a minor 1 dead pixel in corner (not to obvious).

yes, i remember alvin still have some debt for me, because i ask without warranty but he charge with warranty, he already return some of my money but still short of 300sgd. He promised to give some rebate and voucher but it never came.

Still waiting for cube hub to get back to me for the repairs... Haiz.
Old 07-06-2012, 01:41 AM   #1344

I'm in the same situation as you man, got the 8660 couple years ago and now I want to get the new sager 9170 laptop but I'm currently observing the situation now.

Most probably going with illegear though but we'll see, I'm not in a hurry at the moment.
jackle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 08:45 AM   #1345
High Supremacy Member

I also order from sgcubehub.. laptop so far so gd...
hw come like that?? isit ppl run away with his $$??#
harky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 10:45 AM   #1346

This is all quite sad. I remember sometime in Sept/Oct last year, I was looking to get a gaming laptop, and after some research, I found that Sager offered a super customisable gaming laptop, and I was hooked.

Decided to go with SGCubehub because of good reviews previously, and their website was more updated than Mucro's. Placed my order, and after much chasing, I actually got my laptop in December. My friend wasn't so lucky, but at least he got a full refund.

Then I started seeing so many people posting about how they didn't get a refund, how there was no support, and now I'm real worried if my Sager ever needs servicing.

Will definitely think twice again in the future about getting a non-mainstream brand
harky and darkarn like this.
ryanseah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 11:04 AM   #1347

well for my scenario my laptop was barely six months old and my laptop couldn't power on and the cause is motherboard. Wanted to fix in singapore but no one could do it so no choice i contacted Sager. They issue me a RMA form. I paid like 700+ for shipping to and fro. Will not consider buying a laptop without a service center locally. expensive experience...
vienn379 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 09:35 AM   #1348

Sager has authorized us to handle cubehub RMA issues. However, we need to charge fee like sgd 460 for two way DHL shipments.

Please let us know if you guys need any help.
Old 15-06-2012, 08:18 PM   #1349

Ok guys, here is my latest update, the address that SGCUBEHUB put on their website which is located at high street centre, i had check on that location and i can guarantee you that it is fake. That lot had not been rented out since a long long time ago.

I will go legal for this case to pinned down this guy. Will report you all regarding the next step that i am going to do.
rickysim84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2012, 08:36 PM   #1350

Here is the second update, i just receive a call from a person that got scam by Alvin too. This mean that there are already 2 cases on him, and i need to get more people that involve in this issue to pin him down.

Will update again when there is a new findings. A lots of things gonna happen and i am sure it gonna be big.

Anyone that have the same issue with SGCUBEHUB can come to me. My phone number is 82389201

Last edited by rickysim84; 17-06-2012 at 05:38 AM..
rickysim84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.