LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-08-2012, 12:41 PM   #1366
High Supremacy Member

i thought cubehub was the go-to place for sager laptops back then

how come now so jialat ?
K|muRa^84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2012, 12:01 PM   #1367
Supremacy Member

Wow it is shocking to see SGcubehub to come to this stage as described from various posts. I remember getting my G73 from them 2 years back, though not without some delays.
Old 26-11-2012, 12:21 PM   #1368

Hi all, recently my NP8130 also having issues for power off suddenly...
it can be just power off immediately after power on (don't even boot into windows yet), or just power off itself suddenly when in windows.. after that will having hard time to power on it... and same bad luck, this laptop also purchased from SG cubehub.. so now they're basically can't be found.. can anyone recommend or provide any info to make the laptop back to live?? and it actually still in warranty... but I think direct send back to US... may cost a bomb... haizz..
alucard31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2012, 04:38 PM   #1369
Supremacy Member

Hi all, recently my NP8130 also having issues for power off suddenly...
it can be just power off immediately after power on (don't even boot into windows yet), or just power off itself suddenly when in windows.. after that will having hard time to power on it... and same bad luck, this laptop also purchased from SG cubehub.. so now they're basically can't be found.. can anyone recommend or provide any info to make the laptop back to live?? and it actually still in warranty... but I think direct send back to US... may cost a bomb... haizz..
You can try Aftershock as they are the only local builders in Singapore and all of their models are based on Clevo backbone. And they have great service too.
Old 26-11-2012, 08:41 PM   #1370

i see, thanks James
alucard31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 05:36 PM   #1371
Master Member

so currently there are no sager resellers in sg besides aftershock?
poorboii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 01:41 PM   #1372

!5" 660m

Hey does anyone know if there's any sager or clevo brand available in singapore that is based of the 660m, 15"
renny1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2013, 11:31 AM   #1373

Is there any Sager service center in Singapore?
ethaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2013, 01:51 AM   #1374
Banned

anyone wants a clevo 2gb 7970m ? i have the bare card which im selling
JloveJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2013, 01:46 PM   #1375
Master Member

Is there any Sager service center in Singapore?
none

and u can forget abt PC Dream if its severe issues like ghx card cuz they cant fix it either (not that they cant, they dun hv the spare parts to replace for u)

go to Aftershock is your ONLY choice in SG (oh wait, u can always ship back to US, wait wait and wait, den ship back to u)

if within warranty, den ho sei liao lo, if not dun bother wasting $$ and time ship to US

lesson learnt here, NEVER buy anything fr resellers (Mucro Cubehub) that does not have a service centre locally... (tat time aftershock not yet set up, take the chance it wun spoil so bo bian, now got local builder here liao still wanna gamble take chance, if spoil den ownself LLST lo )
Old 20-03-2013, 12:17 PM   #1376
Arch-Supremacy Member

hmmm i see aftershock go quite good service...might send my sager in for repair
noobzpro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2013, 01:42 PM   #1377

broken laptop keyboard

Hi guys is it possible to repair my sager keyboard? when i was cleaning it 2 keys broke off.. Forgot the model number alr, it's 15inch. Bought from sgcubehub 2years ago
donger123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2013, 10:05 PM   #1378
Featured Distributor for Notebook Clinic

none

and u can forget abt PC Dream if its severe issues like ghx card cuz they cant fix it either (not that they cant, they dun hv the spare parts to replace for u)

go to Aftershock is your ONLY choice in SG (oh wait, u can always ship back to US, wait wait and wait, den ship back to u)

if within warranty, den ho sei liao lo, if not dun bother wasting $$ and time ship to US

lesson learnt here, NEVER buy anything fr resellers (Mucro Cubehub) that does not have a service centre locally... (tat time aftershock not yet set up, take the chance it wun spoil so bo bian, now got local builder here liao still wanna gamble take chance, if spoil den ownself LLST lo )
Just a quick clarification here:
1) We do keep some graphics card, but the stocks are kept at minimum as price of graphics card depreciate rather fast once it is outdated
2) For certain Sager models, there are inherent heat issues, graphics card change can only solve the problem for another 6 months or so before it is burn again. Thus we usually try to avoid recommending repairs for these models.

Nevertheless, I think Aftershock is also help out all those customers who are left stranded by sgcubehub. So do try them out too.

Cheers!
PC_Dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2013, 06:03 PM   #1379
High Supremacy Member

My laptop graphic card is half die. Laptop is around 5 year. Think is better change new one or new card?
harky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2013, 05:43 PM   #1380
Master Member

My laptop graphic card is half die. Laptop is around 5 year. Think is better change new one or new card?
5 yr i thk better change lo

cuz CPU also abit obsolete? if still can tahan, den change ghx card lo, maybe can last another 2yr or so if no major fault failure
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.