List of members selling fake products

darkt3rra

Reaction score
Anyone dealt with joelferdon before? Pmed him, smsed him but no answer at all. Even when his profile states that he logged in just a while ago...

plushcatcher

Reaction score
I just met a bad buyer. He/she just put an aeroplane on me. We had a deal to meet at bishan @ 7pm. but i waited for him till 7.30pm and nobody turn up. Tried calling, smsing and whatsapp but no reply (Even though his last seen was up-to-date).

HP:96920116 or Member: keithkoh99

Hope he knows what he is doing and stop wasting people time. What an ass

lovespink90

Reaction score
DEAD BUYER - 9748 2062

Was suppose to meet him/her up today 11pm at YCK MRT. Already confrimed and went down. However, this person 9748 2062 went MIA and din reply sms and pick up his/her phone.

Do be careful if dealing with this person. Might put A380 again.

Gian_Png

Master Member
Reaction score
Dead buyer - 9382 9031

arranged for a meet up twice and MIA twice.

Gave him the benefit of the doubt when he said he lost his phone the first time.

I waited 30mins for him at his designated location, Outram Park MRT the first time.

Second time, MIA before meet up timing.

Please be warned.

gennnn

Reaction score
met a runaway seller after transferring the payment for powerbank. said he mailed, til date no news of it. he switched off his phone as well.

nick: labeautecart

TheRazorAndTheBrush

Reaction score
met a seller selling a fake spigen handphone case, listed as original and brand new. when i met him to collect.. there are many scratches. confronted him and finally admitted that its used before.

member : nick_drag
hp : 91457976

chnajuha

Reaction score
Fake Item on Lazada

Hey people please watch out for Fake GPU
Item Page: s dot lazada dot sg slash s.2dXq

Seller Page: www .lazada. sg slashshop slash moonbeam slash ?
spm eq a2o42 dot pdp dot seller dot 1 dot 2cea27744IX8 gd & itemId
eq 269236032 & channelSource eq pdp

It is a Scam from China if you want Info i can show you the Video on Youtube Search Fake GTX 1060

Please Don't buy

tim1988

Reaction score
arranged for a meet up twice and MIA twice.

Gave him the benefit of the doubt when he said he lost his phone the first time.

I waited 30mins for him at his designated location, Outram Park MRT the first time.

Second time, MIA before meet up timing.

Please be warned.

Need to ask him to share his location from his smartphone with you. Then you know where he is before heading to meeting location.

markhenry

Suspended
Reaction score
unfortunately you delete my original account

unfortunately you delete my original account... This one also happen...

Im not selling any fake product....Can you help retrieve my original @laminatedoor account.....

If you text me or mail me you dont do more than one thread means thats good like this you removing means ..... Thats not great Admin.....

Please help me retrieve my Account.....

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.