List of members selling fake products

ohmychanel

Banned
Reaction score
is it okay for me to sell replica handbag if i state clearly it is replica and not authentic? not sure about this, don't want to violate any rules before i post, thanks please advice :)

eagle2fox2

Reaction score
FAKE MP3 PRODUCT OF IRIVER (KOREA)

Username: jayaian

Sold a fake Mickey Mouse iRiver MP3 even after asking him for authenticity.

Said he was rushing as his bus was arriving. Met him (he brought along a girl) at Boon Lay Interchange 2 weeks ago.
In hastiness, I bought the product for $60.

Went home, checked. Packaging wrappers (inside) are of cheap quality. Worst of all, NO warranty. I specifically asked if there is warranty, he told me there was (This is lying and portraying falsified information online). Also, the left ear of the MP3 came off.

Called him, he told me about "it's original, it's just in a different packaging." nonsense. I replied by saying there is NO warranty.
He then asked if I wanted a refund. I agreed and he told me he'll contact me the following day. (Of course, I expected him to back-paddle).

The day came and as expected, he went against his promise by not answering my phone calls and not replying my text message.

He finally replied me after I threatened to report to the police. He stated it is not his problem as he told me there was warranty (when there isn't). By this comment, he is not fulfilling his responsibility as a buyer.

I have not reported to the police BUT I'll do so if nothing is taken against him online. He is playing with the law here. This is his mobile number: 98287344

Here is his post: http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/showthread.php?t=2964105&highlight=wts+iriver&page=5

He is currently still selling another product, don't buy from him or you'll experience the same thing as me.

Rest assured, I'll report to the police next week with these two charges "selling a fake product and declaring falsified information as a seller". I have a valid reason for not reporting this matter quickly.

Last edited:

hphuoc25

Reaction score
Hello. I'm looking for some nice polos. I'm interested in items from these guys
forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/showthread.php?t=2178047&page=7,
forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/showthread.php?t=3079875,
forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/showthread.php?t=2423243&page=18.
Their polos are very nice and the price are too good. Have anyone of you dealt with them before? Are they selling fakes?

Rahman

Master Member
Reaction score
Probably be what? true or not true??

ca28b9c3.jpg

hphuoc25

Reaction score
How do you feel about $50 for a Fred Perry polo that has been washed twice?

Anyone ever bought from fashion sellers on this forum can tell me what is the popular price for a second-hand brand polo?

Rahman

Master Member
Reaction score

Another errant seller.

$29 each ONLY! while last stocks.

This is OEM/ high replica earphone, with good quality and perfect sounds.

Two colours white or black/red (no mic)

self collect at my blk, bedok reservoir road or

$1.50 normal postage.
$3.50 for courier same day doorstep delivery.

SMS 82000646. Thanks

LOL there is many other ppl u should go shoot if u have nothing better to do.

HWZ is not a trading ground for fake/counterfeit item(s). Whether or not the seller make it clear that the stuff is fake/counterfeit.

Do report to the moderator if you came across similar threads selling counterfeits/fakes/replicas.

SyazanaLopez

Reaction score
WWE

WWE FANS! Beware when buying from this seller:
forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/showthread.php?t=3136856&page=2

Seller: rocky86

Selling FAKE WWE tshirts!
Original tshirt dont have the price tag label. His one have.

Original tshirt collar label look like this (3rd Picture):
cgi.ebay.com.sg/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120742914512&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

You can compare the ebay pic with the picture of the I BRING IT tee in the first page. The collar label NOT the same. Please beware.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.