HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

WTS: old Secondary Schools / Junior Colleges uniform PE attire items

Like Tree180Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-08-2014, 12:17 PM   #61
Master Member

Lol then whst about used panties? Got sell?
Rothschild12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2014, 11:37 PM   #62

Truth to be told, I actually want those Hwa Chong faculty tees even though I'm not from Hwa Chong, as the designs are really awesome lol.

I actually found one of their Apollo tees at Sugnei Road...
Old 23-09-2014, 12:53 AM   #63

Bump Bump Bump
emailed you
OhaiJason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 09:19 AM   #64

Bump Bump Bump
PMed you
stardragon00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 10:52 AM   #65

Hi ryblogland, I have just private messaged you and emailed you, hope that you can reply as soon as possible
lucasczk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2014, 02:48 PM   #66
High Supremacy Member

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL like edmw here
xKomon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2014, 05:10 PM   #67
Great Supremacy Member

most importantly, r they worn before?
Old 07-07-2015, 07:04 PM   #68
Master Member

Looking for innova jc male and female uniforms.PM me with the cost.
AdizeroF50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 09:09 PM   #69

Seller's attitude really stinks. Stay away at ALL cost.
zizou03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 01:20 PM   #70

You emailed three years ago in october demanding to trade your old yellow pioneer junior college tshirt for a new set of raffles junior college pe attire . Told you no not interested in getting your old pioneer junior college and you started typing in capital letters you wanted to sell your old tshirt to buy the new raffles junior college pe attire . Offered you two dollars for your pioneer junior college tshirt and you complained it was too little and claimed the salvation army offered more than that . Are you sure the salvation army would even pay you for your tshirt ? They accept donations not pay you for your old tshirt . Emphasized to you again nobody trades old pe tshirt for a new pe attire set and you started badmouthing me by saying my little business was bound to fail and my attitude was ridiculous obviously a low class person. Now whose attitude stinks and should avoid ? You merely stated a statement to smear without including any supporting facts and this shows a lot about you as a person to try to mislead others . Reading your past posts ranting about mobileone badmouthing them simply allows everyone to know you better .
ryblogland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 03:05 PM   #71

Sorry I dont think I talked about Salvation Army. Probably 40% of what you just said came out of thin air. Really incredible. But of course, being the crook that you are you will put these words into my mouth. Oh and you even bothered reading up on my posts and threads huh. Pathetic being. Lol.

But really, buyers, buy from this guy at your own risk. I am not a unreasonable person but this guy has topped the charts, really. Scolding vulgarities at me through his replies via email. First time ever I experienced this kinda thing. Really incredible.

Upzz for you la bro. And ryblogland, pls continue replying to my posts on your own thread to increase awareness of this episode pls. LOL

Last edited by zizou03; 12-09-2015 at 03:10 PM..
Old 12-09-2015, 03:13 PM   #72

Check your own emails too and stop lying here acussing me of lying when my rebuttal are based on our email exchanges three years ago . You could even try to estimate it to be forty percent ? That is a nice try .
Anyone who wants a screenshot of our conversations can always email me. Let us all see who is the one lying.
We will see who speaks the truth. If you have done it then just admit it instead of denying.
Old 12-09-2015, 03:23 PM   #73

Yea, if you have done it just admit it instead of denying. Your own words for yourself. And bro, why you text me ask me if my cardholder is available ah? you wanna buy? now you want to post in my own threads to 'smear' my name? for what bro? what kinda of a lowlifer are you really?
Old 12-09-2015, 03:24 PM   #74

See now you keep replying to my post you cant continue in this thread anymore. Have to set up a new user acct and start a new thread already. Why bro why
Old 12-09-2015, 03:27 PM   #75

Show me the proof that you received a text message from me asking your cardholder is available ? You simply like to fabricate proofs and maybe when your former teachers know how you behave online they will be horrified ?
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.