My funny boss - sparks

CYNDI LEE

Reaction score
Find my this boss very funny & he can be very forgetful & critical at times. During one of our company outing, just feel that the way he look at me is very in tense and is like staring at me and he smile when looking at me. I don't dare to look at him at all just occasionally peep haha feel so shy of the way he look at me. Is it a sign he is interested in me? Or I am being too sensitive? Too bad I am much much older than him haha

darkiemen

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
think your boss want blanket party you .....:D:D must be thinking: "wah phiang bring pig for outting spoil my mood."

CYNDI LEE

Reaction score
if I am younger than him maybe I will woo him hahaha boss lei young, handsome & rich haha a good catch ;)

||||||||||

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if I am younger than him maybe I will woo him hahaha boss lei young, handsome & rich haha a good catch ;)

be realistic, you said it yourself.

young, handsome, rich.... he can choose.

he won't choose you.

all guys are b4stards.

The_Paktor_Queen

Reaction score
Find my this boss very funny & he can be very forgetful & critical at times. During one of our company outing, just feel that the way he look at me is very in tense and is like staring at me and he smile when looking at me. I don't dare to look at him at all just occasionally peep haha feel so shy of the way he look at me. Is it a sign he is interested in me? Or I am being too sensitive? Too bad I am much much older than him haha

Hi Cyndi Lee,

Hmmm. Let me share my personal experience. I too had a similar experience, just that it was in school and the guy was around my age. I hafta admit tt his stares were making me really nervous!!! So I assumed he was interested....so paiseh!!!cos in the end he wasnt!!!!!

I only realised after I checked with my other female friends and realised that
tts the way he interacts with women.:eek::eek:

So... my advice... observe a bit first before you assume he's interested!! =) If you assume you might be in a situation just like me!! =:p=:p=:p=:p

P.S. Older woman are quite attractive too!

XoXo
Paktor Queen

CYNDI LEE

Reaction score
Hi Cyndi Lee,

Hmmm. Let me share my personal experience. I too had a similar experience, just that it was in school and the guy was around my age. I hafta admit tt his stares were making me really nervous!!! So I assumed he was interested....so paiseh!!!cos in the end he wasnt!!!!!

I only realised after I checked with my other female friends and realised that
tts the way he interacts with women.:eek::eek:

So... my advice... observe a bit first before you assume he's interested!! =) If you assume you might be in a situation just like me!! =:p=:p=:p=:p

P.S. Older woman are quite attractive too!

XoXo
Paktor Queen
Tks Paktor Queen for your advice. The way he look really make me nervous & shy haha 小鹿乱撞. I feel the way he look at others is diff lei anyway me & him our age is far apart not possible lar. Maybe he find me attractive haha

The_Paktor_Queen

Reaction score
Tks Paktor Queen for your advice. The way he look really make me nervous & shy haha 小鹿乱撞. I feel the way he look at others is diff lei anyway me & him our age is far apart not possible lar. Maybe he find me attractive haha

I'm sure you are ;)

Hehe... take it as a compliment then =) I know I would :s13:

XoXo
Paktor Queen

harbinger255

Honorary Member
Reaction score

From all you said so far, you are DEFINITELY attracted to him... Yet there is so much denial and excuses from you.

Shouldn't you be asking how to get him instead of is he interested in you...?

CYNDI LEE

Reaction score
From all you said so far, you are DEFINITELY attracted to him... Yet there is so much denial and excuses from you.

Shouldn't you be asking how to get him instead of is he interested in you...?
If I am much younger than him if he really interested in me I will be very happy becoz he is handsome and come from rich family haha but I am far too old I no confidence in this type of relationship lei.....are you a guy? Do you really think he is DEFINITELY into me? ;)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.