Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

How to download Australia Map onto Holux GPSmile 62F

Share This Page
HardwareZone.com on Facebook

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-06-2010, 04:53 PM   #1

How to download Australia Map onto Holux GPSmile 62F

Hi people!

Would really love for some help here. I just bought a Holux GPS and the model is GPSmile 62F. It is running on the PAPAGO! X3 software. I want to download Australia map into the GPS. Where can I find the map and how do I go about doing it?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!
dunkmuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2010, 09:07 PM   #2

Bumpssss wanna know too.
NSFX84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2010, 10:25 PM   #3

Anyone can help??
cknau888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2010, 12:38 AM   #4

Anyone can help??
Dear HWZ members,
Sorry HWZ members, we need to interrupt again since there is no official or any third party replied here.

Unfortunately, besides Singapore, Malaysia or other countries which preloaded by local Holux distributor, you would need to find an original copy from our local distributor instead of downloading it from the internet. All the overseas map is licensed encrypted and there is none licensed version in which you can access from the internet. If there is anything you could download from the internet, then it is very likely it is not a licensed or authorised version by the map data provider.

As a customer from Holux GPS Navigator, all of their users entitle a free rental of overseas map for the first 7 days of your trip. The local distributor – Eastgear Pte. Ltd. will provide you a free loan of your Australia map for the first 7 days of your trip with a cost of $1 per a day thereafter. Please kindly take note of their T&C before you can loan the maps from them.

We understand you guys may be thinking “how come it’s so troublism to get the map from them and why can’t we just download from the internet?” The answer is simple, licensed map is definitely not applicable to download from the web and to ensure users of holux have the most updated map before they travel, it is better to loan it from them too.

Hope it helps.

Thank you
makagps is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.