Marbella iNav 610 Sleek Navigator + Marbella MR2 Roadcorder™

Like Tree1Likes
Share This Page
HardwareZone.com on Facebook

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 25-03-2012, 10:10 PM   #1
Master Member

Marbella iNav 610 Sleek Navigator + Marbella MR2 Roadcorder™

as per title is this a good buy through groupon at $219?
orangeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2012, 05:51 PM   #2
Master Member

up for info??????
Old 26-03-2012, 08:13 PM   #3

Ya, I agreed definitely is a good buy. I didn't realized Marbella is on Groupon till this morning I got into office.

Time was counting down only left like few hours so I immediately get 2 of my colleagues to fall into this deal. They missed out the IT show promo as we were all in UK and my 510 worked like wonders

don't know what's the diff between the MR2 and the one they were bundliing at it show. I think it's the same?

The new software they upgraded me before it show works really cool.
SCChia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2012, 09:28 PM   #4
Master Member

Ya, I agreed definitely is a good buy. I didn't realized Marbella is on Groupon till this morning I got into office.

Time was counting down only left like few hours so I immediately get 2 of my colleagues to fall into this deal. They missed out the IT show promo as we were all in UK and my 510 worked like wonders

don't know what's the diff between the MR2 and the one they were bundliing at it show. I think it's the same?

cool the deal is on for another 33 hrs
Old 26-03-2012, 09:38 PM   #5
Master Member

hi noob here can check can we update Marbella using MSM maps?
Old 27-03-2012, 12:18 AM   #6

Wondering if the MR2 is good? worth the add on?
Old 27-03-2012, 12:25 AM   #7

hi noob here can check can we update Marbella using MSM maps?
They used to use MSM but I think using malfreemaps (MFM), their staff told me apparently it's better in the way. The POI and maps are more detailed.

I don't really know how to compare as I use their SLA maps most of time. but I checked out the MFM website recently, it seems much more active as compare to MSM.
Old 27-03-2012, 12:37 AM   #8

Wondering if the MR2 is good? worth the add on?
groupon delivering it to our office toml, can only tell if its good or not.

but i told my colleague to add-on because the camera elsewhere is selling at least $80plus to 100+.
Old 27-03-2012, 05:37 PM   #9

Got it from their office today, Recording resolution seems good..well worth the $30 add on!
Old 27-03-2012, 05:48 PM   #10

Got it from their office today, Recording resolution seems good..well worth the $30 add on!
groupon delivery ppl screwed up my colleague's delivery from morning till just now. my colleague almost wanted to cancel the order.

anyways, tried out the MR2. i still not sure whats the difference between the one they bundle in IT show and this one but this one seems to be "above average quality" to me. I also think its worth it.

result? my colleague bought one more set but she is going down to their office toml to collect.
Old 27-03-2012, 10:31 PM   #11
Master Member

groupon delivery ppl screwed up my colleague's delivery from morning till just now. my colleague almost wanted to cancel the order.

anyways, tried out the MR2. i still not sure whats the difference between the one they bundle in IT show and this one but this one seems to be "above average quality" to me. I also think its worth it.

result? my colleague bought one more set but she is going down to their office toml to collect.
hahahaha you sound like their promoter liao!!

tempted to get it or do you think blackvue would be better?
Old 28-03-2012, 12:03 AM   #12

That's why i prefer self collection , cheaper somemore!

Anyway, i think i am going to let go the MR2 cos i do not like to mount my GPS in the centre..and mounting at the side makes the captured angle wierd.
Any takers?
Old 28-03-2012, 12:12 AM   #13

hahahaha you sound like their promoter liao!!

tempted to get it or do you think blackvue would be better?
Blackvue is definitely better, I did google on their website and confirm their recorder works much more define than Marbella's recorder.

To me, I only make remark for the things I believe and try out before, but once I believe in the product, I will do my best to convince as many parties as possible to explore if it's the best deal to buy in the market
Old 28-03-2012, 08:51 AM   #14
Master Member

Blackvue is definitely better, I did google on their website and confirm their recorder works much more define than Marbella's recorder.

To me, I only make remark for the things I believe and try out before, but once I believe in the product, I will do my best to convince as many parties as possible to explore if it's the best deal to buy in the market
i also bought the GPS alr...+ the recorder.
For Blackvue maybe that have to wait
Old 28-03-2012, 09:08 AM   #15
Supremacy Member

anyone care to review it. Wanna buy it from groupon too
jamelaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.