[Android/iOS] Final Fantasy Awakening

starian

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
mc is the main character

Thanks!

I think dragon queen you need to up all other mythical to unique stars or something then can unlock. The other way is recharge to get when they release. So if you think super long term you need to unlock earth and strange when hit level 80 ASAP. Since 180 shards a month is a lot for world adventure. But that means no resources to buy gems and be a ball when fighting in arena. Hard!

starian

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Red is truly the strongest man for f2p and low p2w. He can beat those 3 stars rem like nothing. In china a lot ppl main red. A lot main milites and got nerfed haha. Some main earth though.

starian

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
At their level when you can get 10 daily, you should be having all heroes already. More like need to farm like 700 shards to up their stars.

SilverRhythm

Reaction score
Just curious.. doctor strange's skill causes fear.. what exactly does the fear do to the opponents? any idea?

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i close shop liao.

neh buy artifact or mystic equipment. save for red shards and gem draws. spent 25k diamonds/ coupons. need keep diamond in case big event again. :(

starian

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i close shop liao.

neh buy artifact or mystic equipment. save for red shards and gem draws. spent 25k diamonds/ coupons. need keep diamond in case big event again. :(

i also closed shop. got enough mythic hero essence to get my earth guardian. currently left 3.6k diamonds. start saving for mid dec diamond storm.

starian

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Someone mentioned before Mitilies were nerfed in china? Anyone can post that article?

thats me. a lot of ppl complaining in the china forum i posted before.

Why? Did some kick ass Milites appeared in your server?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.