[Android/IOS] Official LINE Let's get rich thread - Part 2

blueme

Reaction score
I don't think has anything to do w old or new? Right after I equipped 35% it proc liao :s13: but now very rarely alr maybe bcos I also don't often meet ppl who will use angel card to block attacks; they usually save it for landmarks. But still satisfied la, the other time my 29% proc twice consecutively in the same game, song song gao jurong sia!

Sent from Samsung SM-G920I using GAGT

you heng lor mine still.....on vacation mood hahaha btw..how's your today's gaming? my luck is slightly better than yesterday after....getting bashed..

PrinceY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Giving up on diamond theme park map.. Too difficult.. Everywhere got double rolling pro..

Anyone got any advise?? is world or thai map better alternatives?? (Refering to normal thai map .. not the deathmatch one haha)

blueme

Reaction score
zlAl29R.png

Although it is a relieve to meet this type of opponent They can be deadly in the sense that our d.c or even o/e will go crazy. Take this fellow for instance, he's using a basic dice but managed to attack 3 out of 5 of the tourism spot. I tried to use my o/e 3 times to terminate his tourism dream but FAILED lol. luckily a world travel trip save the day. Anyone has the same encounter like me? :s13:

buibuisnail

Reaction score
Cheesepie! Where to get dwathmatch perfume? Met a lvl 8 opponent got this only suck all $ gone... i still losing big time

DJBlaCkj0hnn

Reaction score
Nice match jon. Haizz still kinda no mood now cuz thats how I lost in plat. You saw that my helmet and ticket sometimes rarely proc one.

Thanks bro, I understand your feeling. It's okay hope today would be better and be rich in diamond :)

Last edited:

DJBlaCkj0hnn

Reaction score
I also set all death pendants but also can't win :( in fact kept mtg all the sharks w death pendants too. Sian.

Today sibei Jia lat lose 3 in a row in plat Thai map with the same pendants setup as me. And the worst thing is the opponent is line character S/S+ . Shag, this map no strategy, only waste time just to reach time 0 then see who's the winner. I stop playing Thai map le.

Last edited:

blueme

Reaction score
oh gam sia must use diamond get?

Most of the sharks here whacked diamonds to collect all 8 of them. For me i got 4 of them from the A+ guaranteed gacha from last jp draw + got another 1 from today's free premium gacha tickets. i might whack some diamonds to get the rest of them but quite unlikely to do so at this point. If you have accumulated 3 points from the gacha lucky mileage, you may get lucky to claim the perfume version that you've been looking for as well.

p_eppermint

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
you heng lor mine still.....on vacation mood hahaha btw..how's your today's gaming? my luck is slightly better than yesterday after....getting bashed..
Today haven't met shark yet... so been good so far n hope it remains this way!
Today sibei Jia lat lose 3 in a row in plat Thai map with the same pendants setup as me. And the worst thing is the opponent is line character S/S+ . Shag, this map no strategy, only waste time just to reach time 0 then see who's the winner. I stop playing Thai map le.
Yeah that's why I can totally undstd. Other maps got a lot more fishes in fact. Can try :)

Okmolly

Reaction score
zlAl29R.png

Although it is a relieve to meet this type of opponent They can be deadly in the sense that our d.c or even o/e will go crazy. Take this fellow for instance, he's using a basic dice but managed to attack 3 out of 5 of the tourism spot. I tried to use my o/e 3 times to terminate his tourism dream but FAILED lol. luckily a world travel trip save the day. Anyone has the same encounter like me? :s13:

Blueme if this opponent beat you and finish tourist I think you will throw phone lor. :s13::s13:

Okmolly

Reaction score
Haiz I spend too much time reading Fate/Stay Night novel,

damn no strength/eye power maybe auto-clock 5 time. :s13::s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.