Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
played last night...
i think is a vomit blood game..
add me rayvius

YouPlayIPlay

Reaction score
so let's say all your chest full then what's the point of keep battling? Earn trophies only? Since cant level up

deeeyor

Reaction score
Yeah the chest is really stupid and waste of time. I feel they just want people to buy gem and skip the process la

YouPlayIPlay

Reaction score
like abit stuck leh. Unlocking chest. If keep playing also pointless cause no exp no gold no ****

miNi_LeAfy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
once you got 4 chests and opening 1 gold chest

then you can start to tan gu gu

heatzz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Gem use on what more worth ah

if you are whale then spend on big purple chest if you are not, spend on gold to buy epics (rotated daily) you need.

so let's say all your chest full then what's the point of keep battling? Earn trophies only? Since cant level up

point is for p2w guys to climb and be feature on CR T.V, this game is like fun to watch others play/stream but too expensive if you wanna be competitive.

Last edited:

Executor 84

Reaction score
Deck Building Guide

1. Synergy above all
Whenever we’re talking about deck building, it’s always about synergy. You need every card to work alongside each other, and never because it’s a good card. Epic cards are great, but if you’re just using the epic cards solely because they’re “epic” cards, then you won’t have the success you're looking for. Building a good deck is about synergy, not rarity.

2. Defense is just as important as Offense
Sure you need offense to destroy those Crown Towers and win, but you’re also going to need defense to defend your own towers. So your deck needs a great balance of defense and offense to be successful.

3. Balance of Point and Splash Damage Cards
There are two types of damage-inflicting cards in this game:

•Cards that deal “point” damage, which are cards that inflict damage to only one opposing unit (i.e. Musketeer targeting a Giant). Although, point attackers are limited to targeting one unit, they are the strongest damage-inflicting units in the game. Point-damaging cards are necessary for beating high HP troops.
•Cards that deal “splash” damage, which are cards that inflict damage to multiple units (i.e. Witch targeting a Skeleton Army). While splash damaging units have the advantage of dealing damage to multiple opposing units, they deal among the lowest damage per second in the game. Splash-damaging cards are necessary for beating hordes of low HP troops.

4. Melee and Range Troops
You’re going to need a balance of melee and range troops. Ranged troops tend to have low HP but high DPS (damage per second), so it is important to combine them with melee troops in front of them to shield. Having too many melee troops make them susceptible to splash damage, so it’s important to combine them with ranged troops so that your melee troop shields as your ranged troop destroys the splash-damaging threat.

5. An adequate ‘Average Elixir Cost’
Your average elixir cost is important. The best cards tend to have the greatest elixir cost. However, they take the longest to deploy because of their high elixir cost as you will need to wait longer to load up on elixir.

So with these 5 key elements in mind I’ve devised a simple guideline or “ingredients” that are necessary for a well balanced deck:
Your deck should have….

1. An ‘Average Elixir Cost’ that’s between 3.7 to 4.5

It’s a good idea to have an average elixir cost that’s between 3.7 and 4.5. You will find that you’re struggling to constantly deploy your cards if your cost is higher than this. While if your average elixir cost is below 3.7, then you’ll find that although you are able to deploy many cards quickly, you’re struggling against splash-damaging threats as the lowest elixir cost cards tend to be the troops with the lowest Hit Points.

2. At least 2 point damage-inflicting cards. Although hordes of low HP troops are able to quickly destroy high HP cards, they are quickly eradicated by splash damage. Thus, point damage-inflicting cards are important for controlling high HP cards. Here are some examples of point damage-inflicting cards:

•Musketeer (range)
•Prince (melee)
•Spear Goblins (range)
•Knight (melee)
•Archers (range)
•Pekka or Mini Pekka (melee)
•Minions/Minion Horde (flying range)
•Barbarians (melee)
•Cannon
•Tesla
•X-bow
•Inferno Tower

3. At least 3 splash damage-inflicting cards. Splash damage inflicting cards are very important for controlling large hordes of troops. Here are some examples of splash damage-inflicting cards:

•Arrows
•Fireball
•Witch
•Baby Dragon
•Valkyrie
•Bomber
•Wizard
•Giant Skeleton (aftermath bomb damage)
•Bomb Tower
•Mortar
•Rocket
•Lightning
•Zap

4. At least 2 high HP cards. Either a troop or defense with at least 1000 HP. Having cards with high HP are necessary to soak damage from splash damaging threats. Some examples of high HP cards:

•Giant
•Prince
•Goblin Hut
•Bomb Tower
•Barbarian Hut
•Pekka
•Giant Skeleton
•Golem
•Cannon
•X-Bow
•Inferno Tower

5. At least 2 air-targeting troops/defense. You will need multiple ways of dealing with aerial attackers that use troops such as the Baby Dragon or Balloon. Examples of air-targeting cards:

•Archers
•Musketeer
•Spear Goblins
•Minions / Minion Horde
•Witch
•Baby Dragon
•Wizard
•Tesla
•X-Bow
•Inferno Tower

6. At least 1 splash damage-inflicting Spell card. Although troops that deal splash damage can control large hordes of troops, their range and coverage is limited. Thus, it’s important to have a splash-damaging card such as Arrows so that you are able to inflicting a large radius of splash in any given area. For example, your Bomber that does splash is behind your Giant but your opponent deploys a Goblin Barrel onto one of your weakened Towers. Thus, it’s important to have that ability with a card like Arrows to quickly destroy those Goblins to protect your Tower. These damage-inflicting spell cards are also excellent for taking down weakened Crown Towers. Examples of splash damage-inflicting Spell cards:

•Arrows
•Fireball
•Rocket
•Lightning
•Zap

7. At least 1 defensive structure. Huts such as a Tombstone or Goblin Huts or defenses such as an Inferno Tower or Hidden Tesla are excellent for slowing down the pace of the game so that you can continue to load up on elixir and defend. As long as you have your Crown Towers protected, you only need to destroy one more Crown Tower than your opponent to win. So having at least 1 defensive structure to protect your Towers is very important. Examples of defensive structures:

•Goblin Hut
•Tombstone
•Barbarian Hut
•Bomb Tower
•Cannon
•Tesla
•X-Bow
•Inferno Tower
•Mortar

heatzz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Might as well post the link to the guide....literally copy pasta.

given

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
***** stupid the chest mechanism. Opening a golden chest with 3 silver in queue.. Really is tan gugu... I spend on coc but not going to spend on this just because of the stupid greedy chest mechanism

YouPlayIPlay

Reaction score
lol can someone advise me what to do? I'm playing pointlessly. Not getting any exp because my chest is unlocking. So I keep battling and gaining the trophy but unable to progress with my level?! Stuck at level 2 currently.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.