[iOS/Android] Dragon Blaze

EverDead

Reaction score
Hi fellow dragon blaze players! I've been playing this game for quite sometime now, trying to farm for pluto key currently, what's all your strategy in enhancing SSS and SS? do you guys follow the fodder guide at reddit? :)

justaguy77

Reaction score
try sgabyss if u r in asia server. mostly sg. not sure if its still around. left the game more than 1 year.

om3n20

Reaction score
Selling my sea account..with 17k+ rubies any 1 want to know more can line me om3n20.

IndigoEyes

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I've been playing for a year. I still playing it.

I like Dragon Blaze over other mobile rpgs because there's no RNG element here. Other games p2w RNG rewards are insta-gratification and happiness that last one day only. In Dragon Blaze, rewards are all about commitment to afk farming at night and achieve something a month later. Good for people who like to multitask and feel rewarded in the long term planning.

It's sad that the playerbase is not much compared to when it was released. (according to the rankings in world bosses) Hopefully more people play this game.

tkl23786

Master Member
Reaction score
My main is mage with Gaia key

My plan for the upcoming transcended units are

T. Bliss Foxy
T. Margaret
T. Mercedes
T. Helios

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i think info for new players to DB is hard to get because u need to learn quite alot to play it well and new players get confused, but recently a helpful guy posted on reddit a clear guide for new players and i think it is fantastic.

I recently just came back to this game, i love DB's art style.

Its a gd time to start because new players get dark soul and dragon busters as rewards!:s22:

link for the guide
https://www.reddit.com/r/dragonblaz...ginner_recommendation_junejuly_2017/?sort=new

I've been playing for a year. I still playing it.

I like Dragon Blaze over other mobile rpgs because there's no RNG element here. Other games p2w RNG rewards are insta-gratification and happiness that last one day only. In Dragon Blaze, rewards are all about commitment to afk farming at night and achieve something a month later. Good for people who like to multitask and feel rewarded in the long term planning.

It's sad that the playerbase is not much compared to when it was released. (according to the rankings in world bosses) Hopefully more people play this game.

tkl23786

Master Member
Reaction score
With the new update to T. Tethys, i have changed my plan on my team composition

Main mage with Ult. Gaia key
T. Bliss Foxy
T. Margaret
T. Tethys
T. Helios

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.