[iOS/Android] Seven Knights [English/Asia]

Kousoku

Reaction score
Game ID/Referral (Please follow my format)
HWZ Name - IGN - Guild
KoiCafeX - KoiCafeX
schn3id3r - Sch
blackout86 - LeonLuna
ispeshow - SaintYSL
Akky85- 无敌战神
danls79 - danls79
Mcdohl28 - Mcdohl28
PhantomBrethren - Davian
intenn - ahyi
wadthefish - daroro
Icebirdy - Icebirdy
Kousoku - Kousoku

Guild
Guild name
EDMW

kediraksith

Banned
Reaction score
Okay allow me to summaries for new players like me on what to do, correct me if im wrong..

so far i've recieved a few 3* heroes... so max level them, +5 them using those 1* 2* cards that drop from adventure... then fusion them for a 4*... then rinse and repeat...

Aim is to get one of the 7 knights through random fusion, and after obtaining one, do no do random fusion anymore on the knight but do rank up which requires a elemental card (where to take i still dunno but i think i dun a have to worry for that for now)

Once I've obtained some 4* cards and run out of 3* cards, I will do 2* random fusions from adventure drops? Rinse and repeat until I get...... knights LOL

Question, where to farm gold and cards?

intenn

Reaction score
Okay allow me to summaries for new players like me on what to do, correct me if im wrong..

so far i've recieved a few 3* heroes... so max level them, +5 them using those 1* 2* cards that drop from adventure... then fusion them for a 4*... then rinse and repeat...

Aim is to get one of the 7 knights through random fusion, and after obtaining one, do no do random fusion anymore on the knight but do rank up which requires a elemental card (where to take i still dunno but i think i dun a have to worry for that for now)

Once I've obtained some 4* cards and run out of 3* cards, I will do 2* random fusions from adventure drops? Rinse and repeat until I get...... knights LOL

Farm from chambers of gold. Cards can be summon thru honour summon . Everytime they will give u rubies one mah. 25 rubbies to summon one hero .
Every 3 days got one free summon ticket.
Every 24 Hrs got free normal hero ticket.
Fast Fast a lot tix liao.

intenn

Reaction score
Is this a very p2w game?

Everytime they will give u rubies one mah. 25 rubbies to summon one hero .
Every 3 days got one free summon ticket.
Every 24 Hrs got free normal hero ticket.
Fast Fast a lot tix liao.:s12::s12:

No harm trying also mah. LOL!

blackout86

Reaction score

you can max lvl those 1* and 2* then sell them off for $$
then gather all those gem from the max level and go gacha

Sauzan

Master Member
Reaction score
Game ID/Referral (Please follow my format)
HWZ Name - IGN - Guild
KoiCafeX - KoiCafeX
schn3id3r - Sch
blackout86 - LeonLuna
ispeshow - SaintYSL
Akky85- 无敌战神
danls79 - danls79
Mcdohl28 - Mcdohl28
PhantomBrethren - Davian
intenn - ahyi
wadthefish - daroro
Icebirdy - Icebirdy
Kousoku - Kousoku
Sauzan - Ne0n

Guild
Guild name
EDMW

Sauzan

Master Member
Reaction score
The quest keep asking me to summon heroes, but i want to save rubies.

Should I summon?

kediraksith

Banned
Reaction score
you can max lvl those 1* and 2* then sell them off for $$
then gather all those gem from the max level and go gacha
prob is i also need those heroes for power ups.... but doesnt matter right? max level 1* or 2* can also use for powerups?

so whats a good stage for a beginner to grind out levels for those 1*s?

schn3id3r

Reaction score
The quest keep asking me to summon heroes, but i want to save rubies.

Should I summon?

you can use honor summon to fulfil that quest.. otherwise sure very fast no rubies :s13:

same thing when they ask you to buy items, use the honor one

schn3id3r

Reaction score
prob is i also need those heroes for power ups.... but doesnt matter right? max level 1* or 2* can also use for powerups?

so whats a good stage for a beginner to grind out levels for those 1*s?

ya max level 1* and 2* also can use as feed. its recommended to max level them first before using them as feed, to get the 5/2 rubies

for grinding 1*, just put full 1* team and go easy 1-1, fast and easy

schn3id3r

Reaction score
The INFO button on the left side of the main screen is the hero info screen, can see all the heroes available under their respective categories

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.