[OFFICIAL] Dynasty Warriors: Unleashed IOS/Android

ctfeit

Reaction score
anniversary event 2.... hmm..

do you guys notice this? maybe the next divine officer in anniv event 2?

2018_04_17_222048.jpg

Tormented

Reaction score
Lol this Dwu. Now come out with a better divine officer BTH.

Anyone going for the new hero? Seems to be easier to get than XXY with the new Emperor's Aid Chest (12 per day) giving the badge 50% of the time (6 per day + 6 giant loads of silver). 6 (from chest) + 3 (bought with silver) + 12 (average from timed challenges) = 21 badges per day. The hero is only 320 badges and the LW is only 180. Hmm...

Last edited:

ctfeit

Reaction score
yeah, I'll try to get shu emperor, but I think I can't get his LW. by today I already have 41 green badges.

TechNuB

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone going for the new hero? Seems to be easier to get than XXY with the new Emperor's Aid Chest (12 per day) giving the badge 50% of the time (6 per day + 6 giant loads of silver). 6 (from chest) + 3 (bought with silver) + 12 (average from timed challenges) = 21 badges per day. The hero is only 320 badges and the LW is only 180. Hmm...

what aid chest??? u mean the badge events that you do 3 times per day?
its 4-6badge per try so its 12-18 badge a day.
lets say
15 badge/day from chest
3 badge/day from 600k silver coins
1 badge/day from the annivery party chest

total only 19/day

if u are talking about the changing sigil badge for green badge event where
every 600 sigil badge yields chance of 1 badge or coins, i m not optimistic.
probably 0-1badge from every 4 rolls given their track record

anyway i calculated that with my residual red badges i shld be able to get the emperor and max the skills. so yes, i m going for it!

Tormented

Reaction score
yeah, I'll try to get shu emperor, but I think I can't get his LW. by today I already have 41 green badges.

41 badges already? Power! I think you should make it.

what aid chest??? u mean the badge events that you do 3 times per day?
its 4-6badge per try so its 12-18 badge a day.
lets say
15 badge/day from chest
3 badge/day from 600k silver coins
1 badge/day from the annivery party chest

total only 19/day

if u are talking about the changing sigil badge for green badge event where
every 600 sigil badge yields chance of 1 badge or coins, i m not optimistic.
probably 0-1badge from every 4 rolls given their track record

anyway i calculated that with my residual red badges i shld be able to get the emperor and max the skills. so yes, i m going for it!

Yah, I was referring to the ones u get from changing the sigil badges. The drop rate for green badge has improved, and I am getting a 1 in 2 roll so far. How come you have leftover red badges? You took the risk and kept them? I assumed they were going to forfeit it before the update and changed all to skill scrolls. If you have spare reds, u can even try for the hero and the LW by opening the aid boxes, and maybe a few crappy 450g chests. Jiayou!

ctfeit

Reaction score
yeah, yesterday I count as lucky, I got 6 badge x 3 from timed challenge, and today I got 6 x 2, 4 x1.

6 from buying yesterday and today

1 from login reward chest

and I still have 7 shu aid box, haven't opened it yet :s13: wait till it 30 :s13:

TechNuB

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Yah, I was referring to the ones u get from changing the sigil badges. The drop rate for green badge has improved, and I am getting a 1 in 2 roll so far. How come you have leftover red badges? You took the risk and kept them? I assumed they were going to forfeit it before the update and changed all to skill scrolls. If you have spare reds, u can even try for the hero and the LW by opening the aid boxes, and maybe a few crappy 450g chests. Jiayou!

not for me.. i m getting mostly 1in 7 and 1 in 8

yea i bought some 3-6 LW weapons with the badges to complete my 3rd 6*LW
i simply gave up on the event ahaha and was left with about 150 red badges.
converted them all to green now.. shld be able to get the shu emperor. maybe spend some ingots on chest but depends on the progression first :s13:

000kai000

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
not sure if i can make it to claim shu emperor ... only 101 badge only ... somemore did not got xxy last trip ... wasted quite a number of gold on the boxes but nothing ...

TechNuB

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey quick qns on resocket

The 150ingots option is to choose the Color of gem u want or chance to reroll that selected socket only??

I just spent over 1k rerolling that single socket but there’s no option to choose the Color I want

AristDing

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey quick qns on resocket

The 150ingots option is to choose the Color of gem u want or chance to reroll that selected socket only??

I just spent over 1k rerolling that single socket but there’s no option to choose the Color I want

Chance to repick one specific socket into a random colour

Tormented

Reaction score
Just checking, anyone here also playing Final Fantasy Awakening? :s13:

Big fan of the Final Fantasy series! In fact, the last game I was hooked on before DWU was FFRK. But not keen on Awakening as it is an MMO. Don’t like the Genre, and the developer is actually not Square Enix. They just lend the name and the character universe to a Chinese company. U really quit DWU Liao?

human_shieldz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Big fan of the Final Fantasy series! In fact, the last game I was hooked on before DWU was FFRK. But not keen on Awakening as it is an MMO. Don’t like the Genre, and the developer is actually not Square Enix. They just lend the name and the character universe to a Chinese company. U really quit DWU Liao?

It's actually not too bad. Way much less time consuming than DWU. At the very least it didn't feel like they are introducing things to suck up your time and money although of course it still sell stuff.

Yeah quit liao. My phone 2 batteries deteriote greatly cos of DWU constant looping and having to plug in.

TechNuB

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It’s standard pricing. It has been around 2.7k to 3k ingots for 5x 4-6LW ever since

The typical non paying player like me can farm about 1k a day so I think this price is still okay, compare to the ridiculously priced divine officers

3000 ingot for 4-6 star LW chest seems very ex

ctfeit

Reaction score
wha...? 1k ingots a day?? how to farm...?

I think I check war suplply every hour, plus from daily quest, I think only can get around 400-500 only leh...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.