cEQPlq9.jpg
☝️looping 6-9M

Wow nice SE you have
What am I doing wrong??
ygqbE7c.jpg

z08j75w.jpg

Geno_908394

Reaction score
Thanks all for the sharing. Did you guys spent any ingot for the current event? 6k for divine gem isit worth it?

TechNuB

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nope. Spent it on meteorite bags
I Guess if you have nothing else to upgrade then divine gem is good.

I read that divine gems can be fused in future so I didn’t bother

Thanks all for the sharing. Did you guys spent any ingot for the current event? 6k for divine gem isit worth it?

TechNuB

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any one has some strategy for the new mirage challenge?
My 462k SE died in 5sec and only got 4 points

AristDing

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
2 red star of same character?

Yes sir.

To awaken an officer, firstly this officer has to be level 80 and 6RS. (You can't hit level 80 without 6RS anyway)

A sacrificial ceremony will be conducted and another 2 more level 80/6RS officers will be fed into the first officer.

The first officer will now be awaken. Don't forget to pay ingot to keep the skills and levels after awakening.

stone1978

Reaction score
How are you Ding?

Yes sir.

To awaken an officer, firstly this officer has to be level 80 and 6RS. (You can't hit level 80 without 6RS anyway)

A sacrificial ceremony will be conducted and another 2 more level 80/6RS officers will be fed into the first officer.

The first officer will now be awaken. Don't forget to pay ingot to keep the skills and levels after awakening.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.