[OFFICIAL] Final Fantasy Brave Exvius

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ike777

Reaction score
3* Cecil (max 5 star) with 3* Bediru (max 4 star)
ID: 458690908796
PW: qwerty

Ike777

Reaction score
4* Zidane (max 5 star) with 3* Zidane (Bleh....)
ID: 360387179648

Ike777

Reaction score
Got my Rozerio with 4* Shantotto. Love her full party cure and status removal limit break.

Last account:

4* Klein with 3* Penelo.
ID: 326563832889

Darksoldier

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yup, some of the town are quite big, it would be better if they could mark or change the colour of the requester on the map. :s13:

Agreed. But if you were to inform them about it....

heard that it's going global but probably not soon.

Global won't be so soon.

Wonder if those 1 star unit will get upgrade in later patches like bf? Seems like can only evolve to 2 stars zzz

Sent from Samsung SM-N920I using GAGT

Some units can become 5 stars but you need to find the site where there's the full list of evolution and limit.

Darksoldier

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got my Rozerio with 4* Shantotto. Love her full party cure and status removal limit break.

Last account:

4* Klein with 3* Penelo.
ID: 326563832889

So....which one is the correct one?

masashi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Am I too late to join in? Just started JP one, the NA one just got to know via E3 :s22: I got lucky and got Shantoto, she's quite imba tbh :eek:

Tech n Travel

Reaction score
why u all playing the jap version? english ver was out quite awhile though..

if you all like jap games and Naruto Fans, should really try out Naruto Shinobi Collection

Ike777

Reaction score
why u all playing the jap version? english ver was out quite awhile though..

if you all like jap games and Naruto Fans, should really try out Naruto Shinobi Collection

I played both. English for the story, Jp for the fun.

JP has a lot more rolling chances for now. Eg, 250 lapis roll once per day, achievement rewards, etc. I just got my FFXIII Lightning from the daily 250 lapis roll.

En version seems to be a cash-***** for now, though I also rolled a 5-star Gabriel in the beginning...

Tech n Travel

Reaction score
I played both. English for the story, Jp for the fun.

JP has a lot more rolling chances for now. Eg, 250 lapis roll once per day, achievement rewards, etc. I just got my FFXIII Lightning from the daily 250 lapis roll.

En version seems to be a cash-***** for now, though I also rolled a 5-star Gabriel in the beginning...

i played the eng awhile back.. but found it quite slow n boring.. x= hahahaha

the graphic animation scenes are awesome.. but other than that.. its all just another brave frontier kind of game.. lols just with FF characters and all.. looks cool though.. just not the kind of game that will suck people in to play non stop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.