Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[OFFICIAL] Final Fantasy Brave Exvius - Part 2

Like Tree157Likes
Share This Page
HardwareZone.com on Facebook

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13-08-2017, 09:04 AM   #166

hmmm didn't know he is rare.
He is a 4 star base but it seems like odds of pulling 9s is jin low... As posted by fellow posting results here in forum and my friend around me paying ffbe gl...

Last edited by vboxgames; 13-08-2017 at 09:30 AM..
vboxgames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2017, 09:18 AM   #167

Anyway I have another friend who is f2p and got many good units like old man, noctis, lunera, luneth, ramza jus to name a few... Guess it all boils down to luck... And that friend of mine is jin lucky I would say...
Old 13-08-2017, 09:20 AM   #168

He is a 4 star base but it seems like odds of pulling 9s is jin low... As posted by fellow here in and forum and my friend around me paying ffbe gl...
The fact that global rates are not published means there are a lot of possibility.

I don't mean to accuse them for messing with the rates but they can.

Just like global players can learn from jp releases and stock up for good banners, se/gumi can also learn from jp release to see which banners are popular with players to reap the highest profit from.

1. Gumi did not say what rates they are using.
2. Gumi did not say the rates are consistent for every banner.
3. Gumi did not say the rates cannot be adjusted depending on situations.

By not being transparent, they can do a lot of things. Players unconsciously accepted these terms when they start playing, so they cannot fault gumi.

Jp is regulated so they cannot use these means to get better profits, so it makes every logical sense for SE/gumi to target the unregulated gl market.
Remless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2017, 09:30 AM   #169

Finally decide to pull with 14 tics, 1 4* tic and 3 x 10+1:
9 x 21O
4 x 9S
2 x Eve
1 x A2 (finally a 5* banner after my sadness for no DV ans EV…)

Now just need to do daily pull…
Nice pulls... Still short of 2B for the complete set...keke...

Last edited by vboxgames; 13-08-2017 at 09:38 AM..
Old 13-08-2017, 09:33 AM   #170

Anyway I have another friend who is f2p and got many good units like old man, noctis, lunera, luneth, ramza jus to name a few... Guess it all boils down to luck... And that friend of mine is jin lucky I would say...
Luck and rngness. Just remain f2p bah. Got good rngness, good lor. Got bad rngness, live with it.

Some reddit people got so upset that they shoot CS letters and even speak to the attorney general of their country.

All these are futile since what se/gumi is doing is shady, but nothing wrong. There is no global gacha regulatory body and jp's regulatory body is only concerned about their own country.
Old 13-08-2017, 09:44 AM   #171

Just my personal opinion, but things are not that rosy even at the jp end. The colossus trial is a wake up call for me not to spend anymore on this game, even though I only spend a small portion of my bonus twice.

Almost every guide in reddit and jp altema uses cg sakura to clear. I hope it doesn't start the trend where contents can only be cleared with a specific unit, even though a friend unit can be used. I will go totally casual and look for other games if this happens.
Old 13-08-2017, 10:20 AM   #172

Just my personal opinion, but things are not that rosy even at the jp end. The colossus trial is a wake up call for me not to spend anymore on this game, even though I only spend a small portion of my bonus twice.

Almost every guide in reddit and jp altema uses cg sakura to clear. I hope it doesn't start the trend where contents can only be cleared with a specific unit, even though a friend unit can be used. I will go totally casual and look for other games if this happens.
Here is my 2 cents. Shady or not, random or not, lucky or not, it is up to individual to play or to pay since nobody can force you to play or pay a game (willing buyer = willing seller). My friend who remains f2p is able resist temptations to pay, which I was not able to and I respect him for that.

The reason why I play ffbe is due to nostalgic reasons and since I hardly have time for console now, this game on mobile will fit perfectly into my busy schedule. The day I quit will be due to social reasons when my friends quit, where ffbe can no longer be a lunch time or coffee breaks topic anymore...

Ps: that's why I like this forum where I can talk about ffbe with many bros here...
iron2000 likes this.
Old 13-08-2017, 10:29 AM   #173

Here is my 2 cents. Shady or not, random or not, lucky or not, it is up to individual to play or to pay since nobody can force you to play or pay a game (willing buyer = willing seller). My friend who remains f2p is able resist temptations to pay, which I was not able to and I respect him for that.

The reason why I play ffbe is due to nostalgic reasons and since I hardly have time for console now, this game on mobile will fit perfectly into my busy schedule. The day I quit will be due to social reasons when my friends quit, where ffbe can no longer be a lunch time or coffee breaks topic anymore...

Ps: that's why I like this forum where I can talk about ffbe with many bros here...
Yep. Those gl players in reddit chose to play this game and chose to believe in the rates assumed. Now the truth came crashing down, they cannot blame gumi or anyone.

They now raged and send CS letters questioning gumi on rates that was never disclosed in the first place. Pretty strange.

Anyway, all mobile games have some way to suck money out from players, especially people expecting to win and clear contents as soon as they are released. Whether it's contents that can only be done by fusing 16 5 star cards, win in PvP or introducing bosses that need a rare unit to clear, all these are just tactics.

Pretty much if you are not too concern about winning or getting ahead of others, you probably won't be lured to all these tactics.

Last edited by Remless; 13-08-2017 at 10:32 AM..
Old 13-08-2017, 10:37 AM   #174
Master Member

ike777 senpai has warned the GL players here the dodgy gumi , beginning of the year.

Sent from ownself GPGT ownself using GAGT
nostudyone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2017, 10:44 AM   #175

Having said that, people will still be lured to pull and spend new units. Gacha games are like that. Unlike traditional console games which gaming hours are just 44 hours on the average, mobile games has a longer lifespan. Unfortunately, gameplay on mobile games can get repetitive.

Why do people pull on nier banners, even though they have the all powerful goddess freyvia? Nier 5* aren't particularly that powerful and game-breaking. It's because people with older units, no matter how much hype it has previously generated, can get sianz with it.

I look at my Eileen for so many months also sianz already. Looking for new waifu.
Old 13-08-2017, 10:47 AM   #176

i dun think u can use altema, reddit as ur dataset. u need to look beyond that.

in my fb group, some cleared without sakura. so that is not the case. sakura ease it but not a must.
caelum_ff likes this.
r1cky_b3cks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2017, 10:48 AM   #177
Great Supremacy Member

End of the day u just damn salty coz u don't have cg Sakura

If u had her or any other units u owned is meta then ur views will be totally different

The trend is always the same. U need good units to easier clear trials. E.g. Orlandu, Aileen, fryevia in current GL case, Whereas for jp its CG Sakura, 100% evade wol, Ayaka/cg fina.

However it's still possible to clear trials w/o good units. Just look at ozack, he gives F2P players new hopes and is not necessary to pay to win.

For GL is pay2cheat.
caelum_ff likes this.

Last edited by FeNgZhEnG; 13-08-2017 at 11:30 AM..
FeNgZhEnG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2017, 10:56 AM   #178

End of the day u just damn salty coz u don't have cg Sakura

If u had her or any other units u owned is meta then ur views will be totally different
It's not about salty or what, and I do own meta defining units. If I am salty, I would have burnt all my resources to get her the moment the mage banner is up.

Besides, I can always use cg Sakura friend units. But I chose not to. None of the trials I ever do depends on friends. I rather don't play if I have to depend on fren with the key unit to clear contents.

A content that needs a specific unit to clear is just wrong.

Last edited by Remless; 13-08-2017 at 11:00 AM..
Old 13-08-2017, 10:57 AM   #179

i dun think u can use altema, reddit as ur dataset. u need to look beyond that.

in my fb group, some cleared without sakura. so that is not the case. sakura ease it but not a must.
Please guide me to a guide that don't use cg Sakura or units that can nuke him down 40m hp from 50%. Much appreciated.
Old 13-08-2017, 10:59 AM   #180
Master Member

senpai 们, how do i see evasion rate ? i cannot see how high/low after i gear up my WoL.

Sent from ownself GPGT ownself using GAGT
nostudyone is online now   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.