[Official] Lineage 2 Revolution (EN)

ascirdla

Reaction score
Hi all, I've a lvl 30 R normal weapon. Not sure if I should use upgrade stone to push it up to SR (I don't have extra R to combine) or can start gambling for AA. Don't really feel like leveling up a normal weapon since end of the day still gonna go back for rare. 2nd approach I've is to throw B's fodder to my weapon and C's to A (so I can do both in the same time) Also wondering if I continue to up my normal weapon what can it be used for next time when I got my rare weapon to replace? thx

cutthroat

Reaction score
me too long way to go for the codex
East Talk island - 100% complete
West Talking island - 68%
Elven ruins Cat 1 - 100% complete
Elven ruins Cat 2 - 60%
Gludin Highway - 85%
Gludio Plains - 77%
Windawood - 21%
Wasteland - 0%
Ant nest cat 1 - 45%
What's your level now?

chipschip

Reaction score
Hi all, I've a lvl 30 R normal weapon. Not sure if I should use upgrade stone to push it up to SR (I don't have extra R to combine) or can start gambling for AA. Don't really feel like leveling up a normal weapon since end of the day still gonna go back for rare. 2nd approach I've is to throw B's fodder to my weapon and C's to A (so I can do both in the same time) Also wondering if I continue to up my normal weapon what can it be used for next time when I got my rare weapon to replace? thx

Fastest and cheapest way would be to use combine stones.

I had a spare R and was contemplating to level it up to 30 to combine but decided to use the stones and feed all hot time and equipment dungeon stuff into the SR weapon. Having a SR weapon helps progression a lot so you decide to gamble or not?

Don't do the second option which is neither here nor there.

icyspawn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha, night time I got codex gang de. I'm usually with Duckson and a couple others. Farm codex around your level jin song. Wake up with extra 8 weapon scrolls and 15 armor scrolls and feeling like a boss.

U mean scrolls can be farmed the same way as item drops?

ascirdla

Reaction score

I had a spare R and was contemplating to level it up to 30 to combine but decided to use the stones and feed all hot time and equipment dungeon stuff into the SR weapon. Having a SR weapon helps progression a lot so you decide to gamble or not?

So I should just make my normal weapon to SR 30 then start gambling for AA? I've almost all rare armors except for (overall armor) my 2nd method seems fine to me tho since throwing C's to SR not gonna add much and can try to get rare at the same time

Evilbear

Reaction score

I'm going with the neither here nor there method lolx...

chipschip

Reaction score
So I should just make my normal weapon to SR 30 then start gambling for AA? I've almost all rare armors except for (overall armor) my 2nd method seems fine to me tho since throwing C's to SR not gonna add much and can try to get rare at the same time

That's what I did. If you feel like gambling, you can try too if you are not facing difficulties progressing. Or you can upgrade to SR to get the additional damage and then gamble. Up to you.

Adena is the limiting factor for me. :s22:

cutthroat

Reaction score
U mean scrolls can be farmed the same way as item drops?

Yeah they drop from mobs just like equips do but of course drop rate is lower than equip. Only field mobs, elite doesn't give them and they drop best when you farm mobs your level.

ascirdla

Reaction score
That's what I did. If you feel like gambling, you can try too if you are not facing difficulties progressing. Or you can upgrade to SR to get the additional damage and then gamble. Up to you.

Adena is the limiting factor for me. :s22:

haha yeah thats what I'm considering now. What i feel is that R lvl 30 and SR lvl 1 doesn't give a huge boost. Maybe 2-5k increases in cp only? depends on the new substats line. I gambled AA for armors pretty early in the game and gotten very lucky, 5x AA gave me 3 rares. However, i did 3x AA for weapon alrdy and not gotten rare yet and i'm starting to feel difficulty with progressing even I've trying not to lvl at the moment. Gambling for weapon is so much harder than armors cuz of the fodders received and now Idk if I should continue gambling or go back to my weapon (altho it's stupid since I started gambling) but if I carry on gambling and dont get rare then i'm ****ed lol

Devilsire

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
haha yeah thats what I'm considering now. What i feel is that R lvl 30 and SR lvl 1 doesn't give a huge boost. Maybe 2-5k increases in cp only? depends on the new substats line. I gambled AA for armors pretty early in the game and gotten very lucky, 5x AA gave me 3 rares. However, i did 3x AA for weapon alrdy and not gotten rare yet and i'm starting to feel difficulty with progressing even I've trying not to lvl at the moment. Gambling for weapon is so much harder than armors cuz of the fodders received and now Idk if I should continue gambling or go back to my weapon (altho it's stupid since I started gambling) but if I carry on gambling and dont get rare then i'm ****ed lol
u are already very very lucky with 3 out of 5. Have done 30+ just gotten 1.

for weapon, just upgrade to SR+30 (will take u very long), reroll substats to hpleech+atkspeed and u are good to go

Sent from Xiaomi MI 5S using GAGT

chipschip

Reaction score

What's your level now?

Weapon is the main item. With a good one, you can kill much faster and have less use for pots.

I try not to hold back levelling until at least L100. Hot time at higher level dungeons gives very good exp, drop and afk spot. You can also unlock hard level adena and daily dungeon to get more adena and stones.

chipschip

Reaction score

for weapon, just upgrade to SR+30 (will take u very long), reroll substats to hpleech+atkspeed and u are good to go

Yeah! I got beginner luck too when I combined SS to R and got an Optimus Armour.

But till now been combining AA and getting nothing. Waste of Adena, dropped from 2mil to 1mil now :s22::s22:

Anyone knows if SS chances are better than AA?

derangedlol

Master Member
Reaction score
Yeah! I got beginner luck too when I combined SS to R and got an Optimus Armour.

But till now been combining AA and getting nothing. Waste of Adena, dropped from 2mil to 1mil now :s22::s22:

Anyone knows if SS chances are better than AA?

i think the chance for SS and AA are identical leh..i dont see ppl in kr combining SS. need alot more fodders to do 1 SS compared to AA

should be used only for your maxed existing equipment that u wanna replace

ascirdla

Reaction score
What's your level now?

Weapon is the main item. With a good one, you can kill much faster and have less use for pots.

I try not to hold back levelling until at least L100. Hot time at higher level dungeons gives very good exp, drop and afk spot. You can also unlock hard level adena and daily dungeon to get more adena and stones.

I'm level 71 with only 170k cp. my friends all almost 200k cuz I gamble rares lol. thx for reminding for the dungeons.

yeah I think i'll go ahead with this.

chipschip

Reaction score
i think the chance for SS and AA are identical leh..i dont see ppl in kr combining SS. need alot more fodders to do 1 SS compared to AA

should be used only for your maxed existing equipment that u wanna replace

I see, thanks for the tip. Was really tempted to try to replicate my beginner luck with SS but I think I will pass. Gonna continue with AA once I am done upgrading my SR armour to L30. :s12:

zhirong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Managed to clear normal mode Varkaron with just 2 toon, my main and alt account. Looks like it will take a while for me to farm 10 pages. Actually all my 8 toons are in the clan, take turn farm red stone maybe can reset and make the progress faster.

dennison

Reaction score
What would be the best use of the attribute enhancement stone? Is it for rare weapon or armor or what?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.