Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[Official] Lineage 2 Revolution (EN)

Like Tree399Likes
Share This Page
HardwareZone.com on Facebook

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13-08-2017, 04:49 PM   #4276
Supremacy Member

just wondering if use rare item combine to upgrade. S(rare) + S, will the rare go missing? or upgrade is the only sure way?
combine rare high chance become non rare
so must upgrade
make sure to early early spend 300red diamond refresh daily dungeon when it's upgrade stones day, don't like me never refresh then now all gear stuck at R and no stones to upgrade to SR
deodorant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2017, 04:54 PM   #4277
Supremacy Member

i want to max also dont know how

when i go the area its just all the full parties afk together. no slot for me at all

and im out of megaphones now cant find pt

edit: its ok b00bie taught me alr chionging now!!
5 man party summoning stone. Drink core pots. Core drops like crazy. Take turns summon.
zhirong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2017, 04:59 PM   #4278

If you are talking about one off bundles. Try to get all the bundles in collection shop. Value wise they are the most worth it. Bag slots bundle are important too, you can hold more eqs/soul crystals as you afk grind so can npc them for extra adena or use them to lvl up ur eq haha.

For weekly/monthly resets i would recommend the two pet bundles. Maxed pet give u quite alot of stats, once maxed no need to buy alr, unless u decide to max multiple pets.

Last n not least the blessed scroll bundle, if you are into enhancing(who doesn't) but be warned, this is a tilt bundle if luck is not on your side.
Hi guys, thanks for the advise ya. I am now more clearer on which bundle to focus on but of course not to spend too much LOL. Gam Xia very much!
zacky1223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2017, 05:41 PM   #4279
Master Member

If you are talking about one off bundles. Try to get all the bundles in collection shop. Value wise they are the most worth it. Bag slots bundle are important too, you can hold more eqs/soul crystals as you afk grind so can npc them for extra adena or use them to lvl up ur eq haha.

For weekly/monthly resets i would recommend the two pet bundles. Maxed pet give u quite alot of stats, once maxed no need to buy alr, unless u decide to max multiple pets.

Last n not least the blessed scroll bundle, if you are into enhancing(who doesn't) but be warned, this is a tilt bundle if luck is not on your side.
good tip! which pet to focus on for dps? bear or kukurin? bear seems to be easier to max cos of the head start, but kukurin stats higher?
icyspawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2017, 05:45 PM   #4280
Great Supremacy Member

The one off even those $150 ones?
x3dnd3x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2017, 05:58 PM   #4281
Master Member

siao dont buy the mount bundles so expensive
derangedlol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2017, 06:12 PM   #4282
Master Member

den u slowly farm 4500 bear stone fragments for R-SR upgrade lol
Taeyeonie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2017, 06:40 PM   #4283
Master Member

den u slowly farm 4500 bear stone fragments for R-SR upgrade lol
Not everyone aiming to get 1mil cp mah. If buy the mount bundles u have to buy both advancement stones and stone fragments so that both are on par which costs few hundred a week. And not to forget you only getting 30% value of it eventually since the lion pet completely replaces all the existing mounts. Must spend smart also ma for the average player
derangedlol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2017, 06:53 PM   #4284

Whatever donald buy, i buy.

Not everyone aiming to get 1mil cp mah. If buy the mount bundles u have to buy both advancement stones and stone fragments so that both are on par which costs few hundred a week. And not to forget you only getting 30% value of it eventually since the lion pet completely replaces all the existing mounts. Must spend smart also ma for the average player
fatboy1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2017, 06:57 PM   #4285
Supremacy Member

i want to max also dont know how

when i go the area its just all the full parties afk together. no slot for me at all

and im out of megaphones now cant find pt

edit: its ok b00bie taught me alr chionging now!!
what's the trick to farm core? share leh...
zippo1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2017, 06:59 PM   #4286
Supremacy Member

soon things will be different

we got a hidden weapon coming

ys im trump haha
tiagong 1 fptitan = kill 10 others....
zippo1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2017, 07:06 PM   #4287
Master Member

It's up to him to decide if he can sustain that weekly maintenance man. I'm just listing what I feel is 'worth' the money. Pet is a guaranteed investment although it doesn't strengthen you a ton.

Lion is whale pet leh. Pet bundle only give 3 stones for chicken. If lion give 1 i won't be surprised lol
Old 13-08-2017, 07:12 PM   #4288
Master Member

And not to forget you only getting 30% value of it eventually since the lion pet completely replaces all the existing mounts.
Lion pet will most probably come out with the lvl 260 cap (god knows when). And it having superior stats than the regular ones means it will not be easy to max lol. I have friends who gave up halfway upgrading their chicken pet cuz the frag drop rate is rlly dam jialat now going back to focus on bear lul
Old 13-08-2017, 07:15 PM   #4289
Master Member

tiagong 1 fptitan = kill 10 others....
I believe he is strong, but not undefeatable lol. 1 party with decent cp perma stun him also will die one..
Old 13-08-2017, 07:16 PM   #4290
Great Supremacy Member

Because he mentioned to buy all the 1 off bundle in the collection so don't know which 1 he referring to. I so far only hoot the daily red gems twice.
x3dnd3x is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.