[Official] Lineage 2 Revolution (EN)

Alexleeweiqiang

Reaction score
How to farm adena? It so hard to get it. The stupid quest give so little adena. Only can get 25k from the daily login. Sell usless equipment get only 50 to 200 adena. Everything requires adena, daily quests, forging...really is dafuq.

Last edited:

koicafex

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
as u lv higher...the weekly/scroll quest just takes longer and longer to finish :s22:

yunmao

Reaction score
had this problem too. you are killing the wrong monsters.
try killing monsters with cores.
keep hitting different monsters until you see the counter drop to 299, then focus on that group

OMG THANKS!!!! Finally man.. felt like GTA 5 Stars in extraction dungeon :s22:

ascirdla

Reaction score
as u lv higher...the weekly/scroll quest just takes longer and longer to finish :s22:

do you use alot hp/mp pot when farming for fodders/quest scrolls at mobs around your level? it's so costly on hp/mp pots that I wasted alot adena on pots than to level up my item with those fodders. blade dancer here.

VoteWisely

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How to farm adena? It so hard to get it. The stupid quest give so little adena. Only can get 25k from the daily login. Sell usless equipment get only 50 to 200 adena. Everything requires adena, daily quests, forging...really is dafuq.

:s13: tips is not to use potions or any items for daily quest...daily quest will auto complete after time expire one

unlock Adena Dungeon can farm for adena everyday, and if you want buy potions, buy the 200 HP potions to save on discount

Taeyeonie

Master Member
Reaction score
8kBUfR6.jpg

Hehe

sizzy6

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

i wonder if those who spend get better luck.

all those who spend in my clan, they combine also get rare, suka suka get SR gear.

i combine like 8-9 all non rare. i spend also lah, but not as much.

papergoat

Reaction score
i wonder if those who spend get better luck.

all those who spend in my clan, they combine also get rare, suka suka get SR gear.

i combine like 8-9 all non rare. i spend also lah, but not as much.

I'm not sure I consider lucky or not, combine 4 got 2 rare. But now I know adena is precious , even now I got enough folder and material , I don't dare to combine. This game adena is king.of Cos step aside the rng god smile at you at lucky draw.

IAmZTX

Reaction score
Anyone playing slayer here? I'm a level 37 slayer, seems kinda weak leh. Stuck in main quest and no more other quests to do. Also need help in what skills to add Pls! So far added all the passives

Sent from LGE LG-H990 using GAGT

This kind of thing subjective.. If you pump active skill, not enough to add passive skill once you hit the required level to add. You decide.

BigbiGLameR

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sorry... noob question. What is the difference between upgrade and combine? Both can obtain higher grade equipment?

JohnnySasaki

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone playing slayer here? I'm a level 37 slayer, seems kinda weak leh. Stuck in main quest and no more other quests to do. Also need help in what skills to add Pls! So far added all the passives

Sent from LGE LG-H990 using GAGT

If dual sword pump all 4 passives, if use spear pump angry dwarf.
Slayer is a really really good class, maybe you are just undergeared lor.

JohnnySasaki

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sorry... noob question. What is the difference between upgrade and combine? Both can obtain higher grade equipment?

Upgrade purely increases the rarity of the item. A>S, S>R, R>SR
Combine increases the rarity and gives you a random item in the corresponding slot. Which also means you have a chance to get rare eq.

icyspawn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This kind of thing subjective.. If you pump active skill, not enough to add passive skill once you hit the required level to add. You decide.

Other than weapon and armor mastery, which other passive to pump? Currently I got quite a lot of skill points not used... weapon and armor mastery max for my level

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.