[Official] Lineage 2 Revolution (EN)

YUMMYTOFU

Reaction score
i have 1% on my life steal from multiple equipment. my ice spear hits 40-80k(crit) which you get rebate of 400 - 800 hp per skill.
just a rough gauge

YUMMYTOFU

Reaction score
Open so many high grade box never even get 1 R before. Damn suay

open blue boxes then use those tradeable items to upgrade more worth. if you get tradeable rare equipment S rank also can sell around 4k blue diamond. rinse and repeat for profit but it will take quite some time.

YUMMYTOFU

Reaction score
Most of my eq all either A or S. :( take very long time to combine.

get the inventory expansion pack and you will get 1200 blue diamonds. summon and pray you hit a good rare weapon. else if you played from the start you should be on your 21st day. 1 rare equipment. 28th day you have another rare equipment selection box for your log in award. your weekly log in award should be also day 7 totalling to 3 rare equipment already

Repsol_2

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
get the inventory expansion pack and you will get 1200 blue diamonds. summon and pray you hit a good rare weapon. else if you played from the start you should be on your 21st day. 1 rare equipment. 28th day you have another rare equipment selection box for your log in award. your weekly log in award should be also day 7 totalling to 3 rare equipment already

Need to pay leh. I already spent 14 bucks. Thats my max for a game

deodorant

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

koicafex

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Need to pay leh. I already spent 14 bucks. Thats my max for a game

u obviously just started not long ago
and u complain all A/S equip :s22:
i also f2p, 21st day today, $1 also nv spend
i only rolled a S bow and S glove equip, everything else was combined/login event...just slowly play if u don't want to spend :s22:
wUEyXJD.png

Last edited:

Repsol_2

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
u obviously just started not long ago
and u complain all A/S equip :s22:
i also f2p, 21st day today, $1 also nv spend
i only rolled a S bow and S glove equip, everything else was combined/login event...just slowly play if u don't want to spend :s22:
wUEyXJD.png

Ya lo. Lolx i pay 14bucks n starts.

icyspawn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Leave your SR dual sword alone but continue to use it until you get your Spear to SR. In the mean time can just spam feed the spear with your weapon scrolls and upgrade stones :s13:

Skills wise its okay if you didn't pump Angry Dwarf earlier, you can pump it later on. Btw if you are thinking of respec its better to buy the 500SP rather than the Sands cause Sands do not refund you the Adena :)

I got spare skill points, so I guess I can start pumping Angry Dwarf now.
So spear is just as good as dual swords? The faster attack speed(i think) and lower attack not a big issue ah?

animeonegai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

weekly login last item is a R varnish. not equipment. :(

kelvinlimhk

Reaction score
F2P CLAN BLANKETPARTY RECRUITMENT AIDEN 02

Hello again guys,

IT IS YOUR AWESOME RECRUITMENT MANAGER ALIASKEL(HORN SOUND) AGAIN! After my last successful post and having a BLOOM to our recruitment, it is time for yet another exciting recruitment drive(i copied this somewhere)

IF YOU ARE SINGAPOREAN extended to MALAYSIANS (because the namewee production ji bai ren very shen, also the girls there some quite cute), WE ARE OPENING THIS 1 TIME ONLY RECRUITMENT DRIVE TO YOU.

you understand that a game is not only about chionging levels and items and whatever honor, because all of this will pass with time. The one thing that will never fade is the MEMORY "BLANKETPARTY"(MY CLAN) leaves behind for you. The bonding under the blanket + party when we pawn and hunt those YONIP again and again until they finally buay tahan and toh (personally i am ok with them but i got some members got grudge, so bo bian one for all, all for one).

Our whole clan are F2P (though we psycho-ing clan leader to buy so we can get buff :D ) All you need to do, is to re-roll your character from any other server cause no clan is a clan without a blanketparty, AND YOU click JOIN. all classes are welcome other than the elderly dancers(refer to last recruitment).

I only have 1 mission for you fresh bloods, and that is to be active(log in once a day) and hang with us(at least say a hi luh). So LAI!

Best regards,

aliaskel
Blanketparty recruitment manager,
Signing out

stay tuned for our next recruitment drive - FINDING A CLAN IS LIKE FINDING A GF/BF

JohnnySasaki

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I got spare skill points, so I guess I can start pumping Angry Dwarf now.
So spear is just as good as dual swords? The faster attack speed(i think) and lower attack not a big issue ah?

Dual swords has faster attack speed plus higher attack over spears. Means you tend to proc your passives much faster which leads to higher uptime = more dps for you and your party. But with the spear passive and Angry Dwarf spear will tend to hit harder in a solo setting.

JohnnySasaki

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm firmly in f2p camp and don't like paying for games too lol.

But sometimes i wonder. Example paying s$15 for a starter pack in a game that I get back dozens of hours of entertainment from. Compared to go fish n co eat one fish n chips add on one soft drink already s$20++.

I used to have that mindset as well. Until I realised that it isnt too far a stretch to pay abit to support a game that gives you so much hours of entertainment. You go watch movie, play arcade, sing k all those, also pay for entertainment mah.

icyspawn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dual swords has faster attack speed plus higher attack over spears. Means you tend to proc your passives much faster which leads to higher uptime = more dps for you and your party. But with the spear passive and Angry Dwarf spear will tend to hit harder in a solo setting.

ok, thanks!

zhirong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I used to have that mindset as well. Until I realised that it isnt too far a stretch to pay abit to support a game that gives you so much hours of entertainment. You go watch movie, play arcade, sing k all those, also pay for entertainment mah.

Ya, I also will spend a bit to support the game and to make my life easier ingame.

No need to whale. Just a couple of dollars a week and most of us can afford that. If can't or don't feel like paying, then can always stay F2P, nothing wrong with that either, just that the progress for F2P is slower that is all.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.