[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahbard

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
true tho.. but nobody know when the next gen coming out.. or will ever come out ornot?

n if come out.. will it be entirely another app ?

if out on this app.. then most people will have no more stardust to power up the new pokemons :s13:

It's a endless cycle.

kashix

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wa part 2 liao this thread going jin stronk, wa shagelulu, caught a snorlex but cp only 900+ , sian 1/2 sia : ( need to catch a stronger one liao sia ....

kashix

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi bro and sis here, just to check, currently trainer lvl is 20, should i evolve my magikarp and eevee all these now or just wait i get better when im higher level? Thanks.

I got a higher cp eevee but lower IV then I got a lower CP eevee but IV are as follow:

1st eevee cp 533, hp 69, dust 2200 =
Maximum : 82.2%
Average: 80.0%
Minimum : 77.8%

2nd eevee cp 303, hp 52, dust 1000=
Maximum : 95.6%
Average: 92.9%
Minimum : 91.1%

any idea which one should i pick?

Last edited:

unidecima

Reaction score
flareon with ember and fire blast with 1.3k CP and 91% IV is it good? i forget to change this eevee's name to 'Rainer' before evolving and i felt so wasted. ):

and for execugtor with zen headbutt and solarbeam with 994 CP and 86% IV. is it advisable for me to power up him or to make another execuggtor?

need pro tips please thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.