[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think now more people are realizing that vaporean is the best counter for tyranitar especially being more tanky. Seeing more people using vaporean on the last 2 tyranitar raid that I went.

And tyranitar raid is still drawing the crowds at least even when there is like little time left on the clock. Mebe it's just the weekend crowd.

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's just grinding to lvl 40 for me and collecting some of the medals that are still not gold. Not all the medals because some like unown is almost next to impossible unless you spoof.

But I am still like 10 million xp away from lvl 40 so I think the game will just fizzle away like most of the other games I have played before I can completely* level up. By then I bet new levels will probably be out.

In short nothing much exciting now after the initial raid hype.

I'm grinding to level 40 and looking forward to see legendary raids

hwzadmin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dear members, please take note that this thread is now closed due to its huge size. A new thread has been automatically generated for your continued discussion here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.