[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guys, have u taken a look at the boxes in the shop?

If I want just the premium raid passes, I should be buying just the special box instead of the great box and ultra box rite?

That's what I said earlier

480 coins for 6 premium passes plus 20 pineup candies good enough for me

2nd one compare to first one is you pay 20 coins for 20 lures.

Depending on whether you use lure or not .

But right now use lure for what ?

Unless they release gen 3

3rd one think it's the most not worth it one

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Wah apparently those fellows at The SlipRoad are having intensive discussion on the boxes.

It seems that the Great Box is also a good choice, if we just put a little value on the Lure modules. 20 coins for additional 10 lure modules, also a good deal.

What do u all think? :o

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah apparently those fellows at The SlipRoad are having intensive discussion on the boxes.

It seems that the Great Box is also a good choice, if we just put a little value on the Lure modules. 20 coins for additional 10 lure modules, also a good deal.

If you never use means take up extra 10 places in your storage bag

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just like to confirm what Singapore time is the event starting in Chicago ?

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Lure ?

Give me FOC I also don't want.

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
That's what I said earlier

480 coins for 6 premium passes plus 20 pineup candies good enough for me

2nd one compare to first one is you pay 20 coins for 20 lures.

Depending on whether you use lure or not .

But right now use lure for what ?

Unless they release gen 3

3rd one think it's the most not worth it one
Lure for exp, candupy n stardust lo...
20 coins for 20 lure is sibei cheap. Lol

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Just tried to bring down 2 blue gym that were side by side. Managed to knock down the first gym all by myself and parked my blissey. Then moved to the next blue gym and started knocking it down. Then got one auntie on her bike came and I saw she had like 2 phones attached to her bike handle. I started knocking the 2nd gym and then suddenly another attacker joined in and I assume it must be the auntie because she was doing the repeat tapping action. First mon went down and suddenly I was attacking alone. So I thought the auntie quit because weather was really hot. But I noticed she continued tapping away and then did I realised she was re-attacking the first mon. I thought that is her style of playing so I continued with the other monster. Then suddenly the motivation of those I was attacking started to go back up. And only one monster was not fed which evetually got knocked out. Only then did I realized that auntie was doing shaving so she could park her own monster. :eek:

Dafug even auntie on bicycles also know how to shave other people's money to park their own:s22:

Ya. Auntie sibei hardcore. To do that.. Under hot sun.. Ride a bike.. 2 device.

Off hats to them.

Better than spoofer keep spamming gold razz at hm. Which i always tio...sian..

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Actually at the first place, they should make it more harder to win the raid battle.

Like this more challenging and will make the crowd bigger.

Double edge sword.
Gt pple is ok..
But if no pple??

Current situation.. If gt 10+ pple. Is really easy..
If no pple. Even with current meta. It can be challenging. Worst if its harder.

Should make boss cp adjustable to how many ppke in lobby. ( how they do it n how much .. I dontknow. Haha)

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Guys, have u taken a look at the boxes in the shop?

If I want just the premium raid passes, I should be buying just the special box instead of the great box and ultra box rite?

Value wise.. I think great box best. Unless u donttwant spend that much. The biggest box imo is nah...

Isomatrix

Reaction score
What is your strategy to power up ur Monster? Good iv or attk must be 15? Iv 93 but Attack 13/14, and iv 89 with 15 Attack, wad would you choose?

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Another lapras flee
Only caught 1 out of 5.

Is too far, should I stop using curve ball on it? Sometime will miss
Practice makes perfect.

If really cant. Then straight lo. Key is at least get the pokemon into the ball. Its RNG n luck afterall..

Better than ball nv reach or gt attack by pokemon..

I use straight when its too laggy..
N i still caught it. Straight ball gold razz. No nice great or excellent.

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score

Come to think of it.. If pple buy.. The lure they will still need to use. Cant be trash it. So...

Will vivo n popular place be lured up. Like the good old days? Lol

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Come to think of it.. If pple buy.. The lure they will still need to use. Cant be trash it. So...

Will vivo n popular place be lured up. Like the good old days? Lol
Yah to be honest, got lure liao still got to spend 30 mins continously at a location, and catch and catch. Not easy to have such pockets of time often.

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So with the buffed raid boss, issit still possible to solo level 3 boss? Anyone solo machamp today?

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
So with the buffed raid boss, issit still possible to solo level 3 boss? Anyone solo machamp today?

If glitch is there. It is impossible to solo. I watch afew youtube video.. Player who can solo machamp acarine etc. With glitch they cant. N they are using multiple pokemon with right moveset n lvl40.

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Yah to be honest, got lure liao still got to spend 30 mins continously at a location, and catch and catch. Not easy to have such pockets of time often.

Last weekend. Afternoon i was at vivo for lunch. Its all lured up tho.

But nt sure how long the lure lasted.( whether its 30 mins or more)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.