[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 8

Toonsy92

I remember I always freak out by this Pokemon when I was playing Emerald version last time. :crazy:
Geez. I haven't caught yet though. Saw on fb.

vsFPOiql.jpg

there is 1 uncle... in my area.. very guai lan 1..
nobody likes him.. becos he always talk very loud n if u hoot his gym.. he will come n point finger at you..

or if see u walk pass him.. he will say things like... that gym not easy to take down.. hearing that.. of cos i know he must be inside the gym.. at first I'm like.. wtf? why got pple like that 1.

1 time.. I guai lan back... I see the gym he inside.. already 6hrs++ .. time check.. 9.30pm? something like that.... I know.. if i hoot he sure feed.. So I thought.. ok lets play... I ask other 3 of my fren..:s13:

So we hoot.. we keep hooting.. n he feed until cannot feed...
(I not sure he feed his own or he feed others also..but all fed until about 80 gold berry each) swee swee.. at 1140pm..He buay tahan liao.. we take the gym down.. N I put a PG inside. :vijayadmin:

Ohh yes.. u bet.. that night .. I slp so well.

He very funny.... he dunno got such thing called spoofers too? The ones that he see, are not the only ones attacking the gym. :s22:

TwMilkTeaTw

He very funny.... he dunno got such thing called spoofers too? The ones that he see, are not the only ones attacking the gym. :s22:

becos the other auntie uncle here.. last time la.. they also very active hooting gym.. becos all want coin.. all dont let each other stand... dog fighting..

he know I also POGO.. but.. he dontknow i seldom hoot gym 1..
So that day I walk pass him lor.. then he said that.. I'm like.. wtf? I finish work liao .. I go hm lei.. where got time hoot gym.. that's what i said to him.. back of my head .. im like .. why got pple like that 1..

then i heard from many others he is like that 1.. if he inside the gym.. he dont like pple whack the gym.. then i ask.. even if he inside for many hrs? they say yes.. then im like.. ok.. so he pattern many many la.. this kind of people...

so i decide to guai lan back lor.
:s13:

nobody likes him.. sometimes when we raid.. n he appear u'll see everyone siam him and he will go 1 corner hoot himself... got 1 time lagi power..

saw him coming.... we jitao exit n open private group.. he walk past.. no pple.. then he walk away :s13:

I believe we all slp quite well that night.. altho i didnt ask.:o

windwaver

Sinkie are very selfish people. There's this spoofer from the red team which I have noticed for a long time. Called Audrago or something. He hold on to two gyms. So after 8h 20 mins on both gyms, I knock it down. Good for him isn't it since he can collect 50 coins for that day. That is already after 12am.

Guess what? he claim back the gym! In this case, he is depriving another of his team members from collecting their coins for that day since he is hogging on to two spots.
hmm.....the idiots I met also from valor leh. Keep hogging gym don't know for what. Enough liao still go disturb people that haven't reach 8hrs 20mins.

Toonsy92

I emo with Kyogre sia..

Currently about same fate with TwMilkteaTw....

I just now tio weather boosted Kyogre also can get 2826cp:s13::s13:

WTS!:vijayadmin::s22:

TwMilkTeaTw

I emo with Kyogre sia..

RNG lorrrrrr.... I like to believe it's RNG...:(
Just now 5.. my highest 2299..
fren A tio 2323 highest. Flee.. TT... then tio 2311 caught.
fren B tio 2315 highest. Caught.

me always suay suay. Consolation is.. i caught all 5.

TwMilkTeaTw

I emo with Kyogre sia..

Just now outside hooting.. rain so heavy.. but game cloudy.. same as yesterday...

so far.. I only hoot weather boosted 4 times before.. highest i think 287x..

my fren got 2905 n 2900.. so op.. :s13:

Toonsy92

Just now outside hooting.. rain so heavy.. but game cloudy.. same as yesterday...

so far.. I only hoot weather boosted 4 times before.. highest i think 287x..

my fren got 2905 n 2900.. so op.. :s13:

Rather demoralizing cause for past three days, i have seen above 2300 CP, but none caught.

Then comes weather boosted, but such a crap one.:s13::s13:

TwMilkTeaTw

Rather demoralizing cause for past three days, i have seen above 2300 CP, but none caught.

Then comes weather boosted, but such a crap one.:s13::s13:

bo bian lor.. if tried ur best.. dont go in also nth u can do.. :)

my past 20+ .. none 23xx seen.. :s13:

Reuters

Sinkie are very selfish people. There's this spoofer from the red team which I have noticed for a long time. Called Audrago or something. He hold on to two gyms. So after 8h 20 mins on both gyms, I knock it down. Good for him isn't it since he can collect 50 coins for that day. That is already after 12am.

Guess what? he claim back the gym! In this case, he is depriving another of his team members from collecting their coins for that day since he is hogging on to two spots.

tiong bahru/telok blangah area?

TwMilkTeaTw

i wait for double candy then transfer :eek:

still hogging to all the ralts/ho oh/entei/groudon/kygore..

:s13:

once double candy come.. transferring them away.. should be able to free me up 200 space or more. :o

mnxmnxmnx

The raid I did just now gave 14 golden berries. Crazy. Give so many golden for what. No wonder now all feeding the gyms like no tomorrow.

No wonder take hours to bring down a gym with spoofers and players constant feeding.

TwMilkTeaTw

hmm.....the idiots I met also from valor leh. Keep hogging gym don't know for what. Enough liao still go disturb people that haven't reach 8hrs 20mins.

Some pple really got problem 1 la..

got 3 gym.. 2 u see him inside.. each already 4hrs..

3rd gym .. dont have him.. but he still shave pple n put his pkm inside

u say ** ornot. :s13::s22:

TwMilkTeaTw

The raid I did just now gave 14 golden berries. Crazy. Give so many golden for what. No wonder now all feeding the gyms like no tomorrow.

No wonder take hours to bring down a gym with spoofers and players constant feeding.

yup.. give too many. Everyone feeding the gym..

but me.. I feed wild pokemon.. :) Becos I "dont believe" in defending gym..

if everyone corporate abit.. You dont attack.. let me get coins liao. Then your turn to put. I dont attack.. or vice versa. Simple.
but that only happen in perfect world and some people just dont understand n like to make simple thing into complicated things.

in some country.. feeding gb to gyms is kinda a bizarre thing to do.. They will say u siao. :s13: but oh well.. to each of their own....

This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.