Android / IOS - Destiny 6

Pryson

Master Member
Reaction score
For those that want to get the Facebook benefit of 3000 rubies plus a legendary scroll. Go to Facebook and add name group - Destiny 6 net marble global. After adding and accepted from the group. Post a screen shot of your main page and ask them to add you. Once you hit 15 friends you can gain the rewards. Then delete off the friends thereafter. Hope this helps.

Pryson

Master Member
Reaction score
Updated with Ign on first post. Those that are playing. You can post your ign here and whether fb link or not. Link. Thanks

athenodorus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
slowly waiting for the group to add friends.

half way done. shag man.

dEaTh1sCoMin

Reaction score
Please add me IGN: KopiMilo

My android phone rolled this following 4*
(Scissor) Eve ,(Scissor) Cho ,(Scissor) Chrono (Paper) Sierra , (Rock) Scar , (Rock) Aruru , (Paper) Kruger

Who should i use in PVE and PVP ?

TIA

Last edited:

Pryson

Master Member
Reaction score
Please add me IGN: KopiMilo

My android phone rolled this following 4*
(Scissor) Eve ,(Scissor) Cho ,(Scissor) Chrono (Paper) Sierra , (Rock) Scar , (Rock) Aruru , (Paper) Kruger

Who should i use in PVE and PVP ?

TIA

4* Eve is the best healer in game currently. Doesn't matter which kind. Use that as your leader. The Sierra is good too. Chrono you can use as striker for pvp good last skill if I rem it pauses opponent for 8 secs. Continue rolling and good luck with the gem as you progress. Try to only summon when you have 3500+3150 =6650 so you save 350 gems, 2 times as 2nd time is 10% off so u save 350.

dEaTh1sCoMin

Reaction score
4* Eve is the best healer in game currently. Doesn't matter which kind. Use that as your leader. The Sierra is good too. Chrono you can use as striker for pvp good last skill if I rem it pauses opponent for 8 secs. Continue rolling and good luck with the gem as you progress. Try to only summon when you have 3500+3150 =6650 so you save 350 gems, 2 times as 2nd time is 10% off so u save 350.

Thanks a lot ... gems is quite easy to earn in this game ... please add me ya :)

Btw is there anyway to link my android account to iOS device too ?

Ps: yea Chrono striker skill is good as it pause the enemy for 8sec.. wow

IGN :KopiMilo

Last edited:

Pryson

Master Member
Reaction score
Added. I don't know about linking. But if tie your account to Google or fb. Once u login it's auto assigned to ur account. Doesn't matter IOS or android.

Eve is definitely worth making to 6 stars. Chrono is striker beast for pvp. Look out for 4* soho. That's the best for pvp. U will win most matches w no sweat.

I played this same in Korea server before as Korea released this game for almost a year. Unfortunately there are no quality guide or even a guide at all except from the tier list which are still missing some characters like the Gunter.

athenodorus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No luck with eve leh, go visit me and recommend better setup? Can’t find any synergy with my units:/

athenodorus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
is there any file we can delete in android/data/ ... so that we don't have to re-download for re-rolling?
sign out your google account
change folder name com.netmarble.destiny to whatever u want
clear data D6 in installed apps
rename folder D6 that u change before to com.netmarble.destiny
login to ingame as guest
repeat if u want to reroll again
remember for not bind your account 1st if u want to reroll

kenchi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Gunter good ?

Added. I don't know about linking. But if tie your account to Google or fb. Once u login it's auto assigned to ur account. Doesn't matter IOS or android.

Eve is definitely worth making to 6 stars. Chrono is striker beast for pvp. Look out for 4* soho. That's the best for pvp. U will win most matches w no sweat.

I played this same in Korea server before as Korea released this game for almost a year. Unfortunately there are no quality guide or even a guide at all except from the tier list which are still missing some characters like the Gunter.

Pryson

Master Member
Reaction score
No luck with eve leh, go visit me and recommend better setup? Can’t find any synergy with my units:/

You got such good 5* units. But you need a healer though. While waiting to get everything eve. Got for the fransica, Adonis and julien. For the leader put whatever that benefit for you for stages.

Pryson

Master Member
Reaction score
Gunter good ?

No idea on her tier. If you guys have many 5* units and need suggestion on Synergy. Go look at arena top rank. Visit their profile and. See their pve and pvp team. Then you try out the combination

kingsen

Reaction score
I have paper eve, rock francisca(wanted paper...) and scissors zhao chi. Currently quite hard to clear content. Only managed to clear until second last map of Hard mode.

Sent from Samsung Galaxy Note 8 using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.