IOS/ Android Summoners War: Sky Arena - Part 2

Cl4ym0r3

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
B2 takes me 5mins-5.5mins~~
:s22:
Not sure if i need farm alot leh, maybe just need to max Fedora's 3rd and 2nd skill enough for me.
Then maybe farm abit more for potential Briand.

I fukin dulan this hoh same like dark dk takes so long. so much stalls. Gave up at 303 piece le

tckrto

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yea, i see u accept lio. Btw whats the sg channel in global nowadays? I went to 65 and it was the raid channel =/

No idea. I no go chat channel since all talk rubbish. Useful mob can say till very useless :s22:

dispicable

Reaction score
U don't siao kian me lah. Pro then don't ask me.

Every 15 of the month is pay day got two free devilmon and close to 500 crystal. Hopefully TOA hard mode can chiong to level 90.
No bluff leh u see i got aria is from starting de hoh mean i play quite long le, just that i cannot do properly rune farming on dragon and above. And my arena have never reach c1 before how to consider pro leh ?

Sent from Samsung SM-N910G using GAGT

tckrto

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No bluff leh u see i got aria is from starting de hoh mean i play quite long le, just that i cannot do properly rune farming on dragon and above. And my arena have never reach c1 before how to consider pro leh ?

Wah pro liao lor, Aria hoh I have not even started playing. Getting into C1 is heng heng nia because last time play Blood brothers and usually this sort of game spd matter most. So when I start playing I concentrate on getting spd up through totem, runes etc. So now My spd totem is at level 9 liao then most of my rune will have spd in it.

dispicable

Reaction score
Wah pro liao lor, Aria hoh I have not even started playing. Getting into C1 is heng heng nia because last time play Blood brothers and usually this sort of game spd matter most. So when I start playing I concentrate on getting spd up through totem, runes etc. So now My spd totem is at level 9 liao then most of my rune will have spd in it.
Ya u see the diff lol, i side track too much.

My fitst 6* is jean how to be pro lol compare to hyper of cuz got diff ma he stared late and dun get some of the hoh is acasis which help alot through progression ma

Cl4ym0r3

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So I got something from toa..

hmmm..

12400699_1035374799818281_3670101722344863617_n.jpg

1239388_1035376063151488_4707503397729778140_n.jpg

tckrto

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya u see the diff lol, i side track too much.

My fitst 6* is jean how to be pro lol compare to hyper of cuz got diff ma he stared late and dun get some of the hoh is acasis which help alot through progression ma

No lah Jean is good if you can put vampire rune on him. I figure that since his passive is increase attack to 100% when hp above 50% with vampire rune sounds good leh. Put like spd, crit dmg, hp or atk I think can at least be a farmer and some situation where PVP will be useful

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.