King's Raid

Nights

Master Member
Reaction score
You means those whales haha
I have been using exp scroll to lvl in hot time and spamming stamina pots
Lvl up my Aisha to 80 in 3 days ( eat exp pots too ) now no more pots to spam
Most difficult part is to get them T3 & T4 need so many stones .
I thinking to up Aisha to T3 then figure out who to up next .
Luna is insane ops in T4 but I don't have her haizzzzzz:s12:

Holy cow! 3days level 80??!!! Wah! Even spam exp scroll during HOT time & exp pot also very hard leh.

katzvahn

Reaction score
Holy cow! 3days level 80??!!! Wah! Even spam exp scroll during HOT time & exp pot also very hard leh.

Easy lar , I spammed 180 stamina pot with 7days and 1hr exp scrolls in hot times . I did hell mode 1-1 becoz 2 stage and fast clear . If I did other chapters with higher exp and 3/4 stage took longer time to clear . that my 2cent thinking hahahahahaha

redname

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Keep getting kicked out of lvl60 raids, think they see me low lvl

Hayate84

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Easy lar , I spammed 180 stamina pot with 7days and 1hr exp scrolls in hot times . I did hell mode 1-1 becoz 2 stage and fast clear . If I did other chapters with higher exp and 3/4 stage took longer time to clear . that my 2cent thinking hahahahahaha
That's a nice strategy. May wanna try out cos stuck at 70ish for some time already

Sent from HUAWEI MHA-L29 using GAGT

Nights

Master Member
Reaction score
Keep getting kicked out of lvl60 raids, think they see me low lvl

Level up first loh. When my char are low level I join bd raid also keep kana kick out. But I can understand. Sometimes my raid also have ppl at low level join in. Their team kana wipe out the moment the dragon breath fire or swipe tail. I end up solo.

seePyou

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

try Hell 1-7 or 1-11 it is faster
the towers in 1-11 have low hp and you reach the boss faster :vijayadmin:
the spiders in 1-7 have low hp too

Last edited:

yamapi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No boobs you no rike ah? LOL

Consider playing it on emulator like Memu or Nox?
I've been doing that while I grind levels. It saves my ipad batteries :vijayadmin:

Want to form a physical dps team preferably with boobs. Can advise?
Was thinking of priscilla, rodina, epis and laias :o

yamapi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Can advise the hot time timing in SGT? Lazy go calendar check rehs, looking at bikini :o

katzvahn

Reaction score
Afternoon Hot Time 1pm-3pm
Evening Hot Time 9pm-11pm

1pm to 3pm
9pm to 12 mn ?
Click the calender on top right it show timing just +1 hr different
And for raid pm me Lesox , i want to farm bd 60 for my second account
Cheers:s12:

katzvahn

Reaction score
F2p roughly need how long to 5star a character? No fragments to up star alrdy :o

T1 = 1 stone
T2 = 2 stone
T3 = 3 stone
T4 = 4 stone
T5 = 5 stone
Total 15 stones , every week you need to get aleast 3 - 4 stones from crafting infinity fragment
Fragment runs using loot boaster at 1230am every fortnight 10 upper dungeons with 100 / 200 ruby recharge = 20 runs ( sat ) + 20runs (sun) = 40 runs total If you can clear T7 upper dungeon can get 30 fragment per run
So is up to you whether how long you want to make it T5

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.