King's Raid

ayumifuse

Reaction score
yeah i have 50 energy too. sorry didnt see forum here! we do tmr tgt?

i did raid. its very very difficult. got wiped with the dragon's skill. i suggest you invite high lvl players with non-starter heroes to join ur raid if u guys wana do it. hahaha
u guys can also cr8 a whatsapp/ facebook grp so u can communicate better(or share information on the game).

this day 5 hero selector gift is a disappointment. only can select 3* heroes... those i wanted all 2*... sheesh.

wow swordsman u r advancing so quickly!

Last edited:

Chukuri

Reaction score
i did raid. its very very difficult. got wiped with the dragon's skill. i suggest you invite high lvl players with non-starter heroes to join ur raid if u guys wana do it. hahaha
u guys can also cr8 a whatsapp/ facebook grp so u can communicate better(or share information on the game).

this day 5 hero selector gift is a disappointment. only can select 3* heroes... those i wanted all 2*... sheesh.

Who want to be the admin to create the whatsapp group ? :D

ayumifuse

Reaction score
i will join if someone creates! :D

Who want to be the admin to create the whatsapp group ? :D

i dont mind if tats what everyone wans. bt i wont be playing dis game for long term i suppose. haha :s13:

anyway anyone tinks the 2* heroes are much better dan the 3* heroes? i personally tink the 2* assassin girl, kaulah the priest and gau the warrior r good..

Last edited:

Aiyahz

Reaction score
haha why not? yeah if u create we all can join! yayyy!

i dont mind if tats what everyone wans. bt i wont be playing dis game for long term i suppose. haha :s13:

anyway anyone tinks the 2* heroes are much better dan the 3* heroes? i personally tink the 2* assassin girl, kaulah the priest and gau the warrior r good..

ayumifuse

Reaction score
have created a whatsapp grp with aiyahz. all r welcomed to join. pm me or Aiyahz ur number and we'll add u. :D:D

Last edited:

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

don't think got mobile games can play for long term.

maybe this game is the 1st for me as i don't need to keep gamble on the characters i want.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

need a better healer..

need level 50 to clear ?

u then fast already 40.

ayumifuse

Reaction score
need a better healer..

need level 50 to clear ?

u then fast already 40.

Honestly i dono wat lvl to clear. Second hit frm dragon i dead alr. Hahahaha. Wasted 50 stamina. I recommend kaulah as priest. U can take a look at him

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.