Reaction score
bought a msi gtx1080 Gaming X and install EK waterblock

sorry for using trial s/w

no money lah

:o:o

37556125800_3e7eeeb94a_c.jpg

Wizardboy84

Reaction score
Hey all MSI Twin Frozr owners, need some help with my GTX770.
The stock fan stopped spinning recently for some reason and i'm wondering if I can buy a replacement or some other cooling solutions (fan/water cooling options).

Appreciate some advice on this! Thanks!

royfrosty

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The stock fan stopped spinning recently for some reason and i'm wondering if I can buy a replacement or some other cooling solutions (fan/water cooling options).

I believe the warranty may be ending soon, check your invoice, if it is 3 years or less and local purchase, you can head down to Corbell and get a replacement.

If it is out of warranty, i believe Corbell might be able to get a chance to replace it for a fee if they have stocks for the fan.

Or you can remove the fans if you are savvy enough, get 2 90mm fans and zip tie it to the cooler.

Or another way is to buy a 3rd party cooler. But i believe it is not worth replacing it as it cost almost $1xx to bring the cooler in.

GTX770 is in between current GTX1050ti and GTX 1060 3gb variant. Which then again you might consider getting a new GPU. GTX 1060 6gb will be a better upgrade. Which is mostly mid $4xx range.

Hope you find a solutions that works out for you.

clon22

Suspended
Reaction score
Like that still have warranty?

If the seal broken, then GG.
MSI won't accept.

I replied you in the main thread..
We can help you send the card.
MSI will help repair the fan(not the card) as it is out of warranty already.
As long fans are not physically damaged.
Will have to send back via standard RMA.

clon22

Suspended
Reaction score
Needed to dig this out.
MSI TwinFrozr coolers....
It's been almost 10yrs....

Thanks everyone, then and now.
Founders of this local community too. :)

Here's a short vid that I did:

-ikigai-

Reaction score
Time flies like an arrow, look what I just found in my cabinet. This MSI figure got to be at least 10 years old. :s13:

kIkCekz.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.