[GPGT] Support Local Gaming Chair ?

thesmallprint

Reaction score
not really bashing mah but just our comments just from looking at it. Similar design with very little price competitiveness. If cannot comment then might as well don't open forum. I just wish gaming chairs designer would not be soo lazy as to recycle the same designs amongst themselves, slap the 'gaming' label and charge crazy prices. Creative abit leh. Look at Razer, overpriced but you cannot fault them for being unimaginative (mouse pad with lights!? come on!)

Ultimately, I don't care if they're local or not, they still charge same price to everyone. End product speaks volume. To be fair, I'll definitely drop by Funan to check them out. Want to know if they will have chairs for bigger guys like DXRacer's King series.

Yeah i agree with you. I just feel that the price is quite good compared to DXRacer at the moment. $100-$200 difference maybe not say a lot for some people but i think cause mainly people's price range is under $300.

Koenig168

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Edited - price is not everything. You have to try the chair before you can tell whether it has sufficient back support, which is my most important criteria for a chair.

Last edited:

koroshiya8

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i started this thread because i think it's worth looking at due to lower cost.. DXRacer is more expensive partly due to marketing and also the hype.....physically this chair looks exactly like DXracer ....

Aymanhero

Reaction score
i started this thread because i think it's worth looking at due to lower cost.. DXRacer is more expensive partly due to marketing and also the hype.....physically this chair looks exactly like DXracer ....

Still >300 for a chair ~ This is also hyped just because its a 'gaming' chair and have the same look as Dxracer chair @@

Just because its $100-200 cheaper does it justify itself as being worth looking at? Definitely not if you can survive with a normal ergonomic chair that cost $99`

Then again there are people out there interested in Dxracer chairs for god knows why so each to his own

XeonHacker

Master Member
Reaction score
For singapore weather this kind of chair isnt suitable.

Be it local or not, practically is the issue.

Dun waste ur money for their marketing campaign.

Maeda_Toshiie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For singapore weather this kind of chair isnt suitable.

Be it local or not, practically is the issue.

Dun waste ur money for their marketing campaign.

Mesh chairs are probably the best for those of us who can't afford air conditioning, but mesh chairs also tend to be far more expensive...

So I sit on wooden chairs instead...

ferocity

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
can it tahan 120kg ?

Spray painted nylon base, confirm cannot last for bui buis above 1 ton. Go for metal(aluminium or chrome) base instead. Dxracer have a few range with metal base.

Still >300 for a chair ~ This is also hyped just because its a 'gaming' chair and have the same look as Dxracer chair @@

Just because its $100-200 cheaper does it justify itself as being worth looking at? Definitely not if you can survive with a normal ergonomic chair that cost $99`

Then again there are people out there interested in Dxracer chairs for god knows why so each to his own

1 dollar kopi can drink but some people like their 6 dollar starbucks. Problem? Why should anyone have to justify how to spend their own money? So in your line of logic everybody should just be sitting on $5 stools since they serve their purpose just fine.

Last edited:

Aymanhero

Reaction score
Spray painted nylon base, confirm cannot last for bui buis above 1 ton. Go for metal(aluminium or chrome) base instead. Dxracer have a few range with metal base.

1 dollar kopi can drink but some people like their 6 dollar starbucks. Problem? Why should anyone have to justify how to spend their own money? So in your line of logic everybody should just be sitting on $5 stools since they serve their purpose just fine.

Well since you put it thay way everybody should indeed sit on a $5 stool since it serve the same purpose as a 'gaming chair' . You're just paying a premium for more comfort. And i would take my teh tarik over overpriced coffee

kawarimi87

Reaction score
I just ordered this chair, and received a $40 referral code. PM me if interested. FOC but make sure you use it or pass it on.

jamesgotit

Suspended
Reaction score
i dont think so i try seating at the secret lab chair, i think the quality really is bad.. and there is only one free size the sales guy told me? lols
What you pay is what you get ! hence, i still prefer dxracer..:s13:

Last edited:

FlushX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i dont think so i try seating at the secret lab chair, i think the quality really is bad.. and there is one free size the sales guy told me? lols
What pay is what you get ! hence, i still prefer dxracer..:s13:

And HWZ review say until got dragon got tiger? I didn't try the seat. But I saw it during the PC show and judging by the exterior, it doesn't reek of quality.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.