[Monitor] Crossover IPS LCD 27 inches

i1magic

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Time to upgrade your monitors too :) Get those Korean monitors with HDMI (the cheapest variant all has HDMI now AFAIK).

Got link to those? I can't seems to find.

Upgrade? Then this 2 CrossOver how?

I found this, got DP input.

Price : About SGD$232

s-l400.jpg

https://www.ebay.com.sg/itm/Off-Gra...149393?hash=item36028ed651:g:k6cAAOxyUrZS5gm3

i1magic

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I ordered 2 set on 17 May 2012 (Thursday) also.

Received 1st set on 21 May 2012 (Monday).

Received 2nd set on 22 May 2012 (Tuesday).

Which seller did you order from? Actually, for those who wanna order this monitor, the best is to order on Monday or Tuesday and chances is that you will get it on Friday if you are lucky.

Reporting in to update. Still using this 2 monitor that I bought in May 2012.

One of them has a burnt LED driver board, which I got a replacement from the seller around 2015. Both the power adapter were spoilt from 2016 to 2018 and I bought power adapter with output 24V 5A, then use the following method :

To switch the connector head over and continue using the monitor.

After more than 6yrs, both monitor are still going strong. Only problem now is that, newer graphic card only supports 1 Dual DVI port. To upgrade graphic card means have to change monitor also liao.

birdiehuat95

Reaction score
Troubleshoot

Hi,

Mine's a FAST144 from Crossover. Only used it for 8months when this happened. Basically, the screen starts showing these when powered on one day. It has been good with no problems for the past 8 months so wondering if anyone can help with it.

https://imgur.com/nuNs5do

i1magic

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Mine's a FAST144 from Crossover. Only used it for 8months when this happened. Basically, the screen starts showing these when powered on one day. It has been good with no problems for the past 8 months so wondering if anyone can help with it.

https://imgur.com/nuNs5do

nuNs5do.jpg

Seems like panel fault. When you switched to different input, is it still the same?

Swiftbladez

Master Member
Reaction score
I remember got ppl say before that it cost almost the same cost of the monitor alone LOL. Some sellers might pay for the shipping though, not sure.

turboo

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I know the seller mentioned onboard gfx doesn't work with 27Q, but that was a few years back.

Will it work if I have a Ryzen 2200G (vega onboard) or the UHD620 instead?

turboo

Reaction score
Hi guys, I just shifted house and my 27Q was working perfectly all along. When I tried to plug it back in today, there was a green blinking light on the Welltronic power adapter, and no led light at all on the monitor itself. If I unplug the power to the monitor, the green light on adapter is always on and stable.

What is the issue then? :(

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.