[Monitor] Crossover IPS LCD 27 inches

patrikc8

Reaction score
Interested in these too, if anyone knows if they sell in singapore or can be shipped from Korea too here at a good price, Ill definitely buy one.

Fast

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
got mine at 400sgd from dcsamsung
just give him a quote

Swiftbladez

Master Member
Reaction score
got mine at 400sgd from dcsamsung
just give him a quote

before converting how much usd? and how you offer? wow if its 400 sgd thats a lot from its original price. $100 cheaper from oringinal price. You just offer and he accepted?

Last edited:

nickorx

Reaction score
I am interested in buying it too! 400sgd is a really good deal:s22:

Last edited:

wook2000

Reaction score
You're referring to the base stand?

Yup, not only that the overall casing of the monitor too, but frankly speaking i do not have other models to compare to.. but to me the crossover build seems very decent...easily on par with my u2311h.

Fast

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I offered 325usd and he agreed.
Ordered the cheapest cat leap model without speakers and other ports.

majora

Master Member
Reaction score
Guys, when i search this monitor in ebay, it came out alot of results. So which one is the most recommended seller?

CROSSOVER IPS

Swiftbladez

Master Member
Reaction score
I offered 325usd and he agreed.
Ordered the cheapest cat leap model without speakers and other ports.

wow thats a very good offer! like $25 less from his original. just tried offering that amount less for the shimian with tempered glass -> automatically rejected. hmm...

FinalTidus

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi I interested in getting this monitor. How do I offer to get it??

Swiftbladez

Master Member
Reaction score
only some sellers allow you to offer a best price (red_cap and dcsamsungmall). ebay go find the model you want then offer a price.

ebay go under monitor then filter for 27" world wide shipping and you should see the various models and sellers.

yantao

Master Member
Reaction score
only some sellers allow you to offer a best price (red_cap and dcsamsungmall). ebay go find the model you want then offer a price.

ebay go under monitor then filter for 27" world wide shipping and you should see the various models and sellers.

Wondering if we can do a group buy and bring down the price a bit more? Only if there are sufficient interests.

Tokieda

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
where to find 400sgd? the least i can find on ebay is at least 476 with free shipping

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.