[News] Here’s a glimpse at Antec’s new flagship S10 Signature-series case

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
At that price, caselabs seems to be a better choice, except for the shipping charges...

idjekyll

Reaction score
At that price, caselabs seems to be a better choice, except for the shipping charges...

i second this. or even the lian li glass cases. but i'm intrigued to find out what justifies that astronomical pricing for a case though.

Mikiberry

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They might as well put the logo and show a black screen. This teaser video is so bad.

Fatfool

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Rather buy Abee.
Except that they don't make cases any more...

Even if it is as innovative as the Deepcool Tristellar, people will still baulk at the extra $100 it costs over the Tristellar. This S10 had better be some good sh!t to justify a 500 USD pricetag.

Tristellar-3.jpg

twlee88

Reaction score
i second this. or even the lian li glass cases. but i'm intrigued to find out what justifies that astronomical pricing for a case though.

wao, googled lian li cases and im astounded :eek:. Its really super cool! and my all time dream computer desk! :eek::eek:

Aside from being cool, is lian li case have great airflow? or its just cool? searching around and never heard of lian li cases before. not even in the "top 10 best desktop case"

Fatfool

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wao, googled lian li cases and im astounded :eek:. Its really super cool! and my all time dream computer desk! :eek::eek:

Aside from being cool, is lian li case have great airflow? or its just cool? searching around and never heard of lian li cases before. not even in the "top 10 best desktop case"

Sounds like you've been living under a rock. :s22:

Lian Li is a well known premium aluminium case maker and they've been around for a loooong time now.

Their cases are well made but in recent iterations have been getting a bit silly and not as space efficient as before. I have one, the PC-Q12. Well made but despite being taller than my Asrock M8, It can't it a graphics card in there. :s13:

twlee88

Reaction score

Lian Li is a well known premium aluminium case maker and they've been around for a loooong time now.

Their cases are well made but in recent iterations have been getting a bit silly and not as space efficient as before. I have one, the PC-Q12. Well made but despite being taller than my Asrock M8, It can't it a graphics card in there. :s13:

yar, just recently interested in rig building..looks like i have really been living in the rock all this time. really astounded by their glass concept..its beautiful!

but i rarely see hwz bros building their rig using lian li case..its there some reason? or its just too expensive?

kandinsky

Master Member
Reaction score
but i'm intrigued to find out what justifies that astronomical pricing for a case though.

One of the comments on tomshardware :s22:

I think it will have a small air conditioner on the inside to provide cooling.

They might as well put the logo and show a black screen. This teaser video is so bad.

I guess for the price, can kinda understand why they wanna act like it's some sorta luxury car teaser video :s13:

jyyj87

Master Member
Reaction score
yar, just recently interested in rig building..looks like i have really been living in the rock all this time. really astounded by their glass concept..its beautiful!

but i rarely see hwz bros building their rig using lian li case..its there some reason? or its just too expensive?

i'm using Lian Li Lancool K-62 casing.. not ex leh.. about 150 bucks...

twlee88

Reaction score
sorry to spam this post...anyone know where to get lian li cases in singapore? only corbell? and especially the PC-0 type with full side glass.

and anyone know the price? deeply considering now

babychimz

Reaction score
sorry to spam this post...anyone know where to get lian li cases in singapore? only corbell? and especially the PC-0 type with full side glass.

and anyone know the price? deeply considering now

think you can check with t258jgn... remember seeing it in his threads... not cheap btw... probably $500ish...

Fatfool

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

It's a bit more pricy. Most peeps just want to dump their stuff in a case and get playing.

Btw i have to say that their glass panel cases are the worst in terms of layout.

ahbear82

Reaction score

my personnal view, i still do not like Lian Li, cos of its name.. too china..lol
Can't they use a better name beside "Lian Li"?
Some of the case looks not bad though, but the word "Lian Li" will really will link all those layman like me that it is a cheapo case...

idjekyll

Reaction score
It's a bit more pricy. Most peeps just want to dump their stuff in a case and get playing.

Btw i have to say that their glass panel cases are the worst in terms of layout.

really not worth the hassle. sooo much considerations into building a rig into this case.

Fatfool

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my personnal view, i still do not like Lian Li, cos of its name.. too china..lol
Can't they use a better name beside "Lian Li"?
Some of the case looks not bad though, but the word "Lian Li" will really will link all those layman like me that it is a cheapo case...
Well, it has a local name where it's from it's from Taiwan after all. Brands like Ferrari are actually based on someone's family name. For example, LG means Lucky Goldstar. Unless you want Lian Li to introduce itself as 'LL'.

The layman will not know about Lian Li. It's for those in the know.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.