nBIOGut.jpg
PqVZAyk.jpg

Wah, GXGX !!!

Speaking of ssd
I think I will get the plextor instead of Samsung

Plextor till this day has very good boot speeds
Programs loading seems good but I've only use Ff chrome and video playback

Nothing like photoshop or other stuff

Plextor gt any cloning software like acronis or magician included?

hengheng220

Master Member
Reaction score
xiaomi powerbank 2min sold out liao :eek: heng i got it :s13:

Bought my nong nong time ago hahaha btw one of the pb best feature is that it auto off itself when your phone has been fully charge so u don't have to constantly check the power progress

bornerwave

Master Member
Reaction score
Bought my nong nong time ago hahaha btw one of the pb best feature is that it auto off itself when your phone has been fully charge so u don't have to constantly check the power progress

thanks for the tip! I not really using haha, my S5 by 9pm daily still got like 55% - 65%. Buying for my bro lousy Iphone 5 that cant even last till 5pm daily :s22:

hengheng220

Master Member
Reaction score
thanks for the tip! I not really using haha, my S5 by 9pm daily still got like 55% - 65%. Buying for my bro lousy Iphone 5 that cant even last till 5pm daily :s22:

Hahaha when u come ns different story Liao u will treat the power bank like gold

hwzadmin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dear members, please take note that this thread is now closed due to its huge size. A new thread has been automatically generated for your continued discussion here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.