[Off Topic] The Longest Chit-Chat Thread in HWC - - - - - - - - Part 19

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi guys, gotten most of my rig so far, now what's left is the mb+processor, ram, hdd n odd. I'm still abit undecided abt the mb, initial option was the asrock b85 killer but leaning towards other options due to the qualcomm killer lan compared to intel lan. am considering the asrock b85 pro4, h87 pro4 or h87 performance.

does the additional features on the h87 performance warrant the extra premium? e.g. 8 power phases, purity sound, or components etc?

really appreciate your input :)

Forget abt killer lan, intel lan is more reliable and no gimmicks.

Besides, u shld have bought everything one shot so that u can bargain for morr. Unless u gt ssd n gpu frm lazada?

leo0o0

Reaction score
Forget abt killer lan, intel lan is more reliable and no gimmicks.

Besides, u shld have bought everything one shot so that u can bargain for morr. Unless u gt ssd n gpu frm lazada?

haha yea I got my gpu, ssd, casing, psu n speakers from lazada. all added up to quite a substantial savings. any particular mb which you will recommend? Thanks!

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
haha yea I got my gpu, ssd, casing, psu n speakers from lazada. all added up to quite a substantial savings. any particular mb which you will recommend? Thanks!

Just get msi b85m g43 or b85 gaming. Take note that the former is matx and the latter is atx.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hmm one uses realtek controller and the other the killer controller. does it matter?

It is recommended nt to download and use the killer lan software. If so, might as well use intel lan sua. Free of gimmicks and easy to use.

robolee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Mach3.2

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Papa say simi also must lumber 1 so maybe mach apply tat to hwz too :eek:

Ya lor

dunno wor just know simi thread u in sure top 10 de :s13:
You guys don't zeebai, thread from how long ago huan, I didn't post much over here hor....

Ark Law

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, need recommendation for where to buy sub-$150 office chair. Current chair the backrest snapped off :(

tarui04

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hmmm got a feeling i will be leaning away from the ext rad in favour of internal rad.

sglords

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
First hand news gtx980/gtx970 strix available in sls.
But think all went for lazada palit deal liao hahaha
SIJTCm3.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.