[Off Topic] The Longest Chit-Chat Thread in HWC - - - - - - - - Part 23

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoneyFace =p

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
RMAed Asus related stuff a few times at Avertek lavender, from experience, they try to diagnose and resolve, if cannot and technical staff personally able to see the problem, straight 1-1 exchange if stocks available.. so far change quite a few stuff like they have everything like that.. monitor also change before.. seems like that place keeps the whole line of Asus products :s22:

So far my Arselock motherboard took 2+ months to dayong sampan back...

nexusRAGER

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Corbell really no.1 in their services man

1. Seasonic X-660w spoil liao go down RMA - they straight up give me a brand new X-650w and told me my model DC liao.

2. Went down again to RMA my Palit GTX 960, Convergent once again ask me wait for 1 mth and at the same time told me my GPU DC liao. Up to palit for any decision...

3. Tmr heading down to Avertek for the first time to RMA my Asus Strix B350F-Gaming as the voltage sensor on it ki siao liao, Reporting on overvoltage even when tested on a brand new PSU and let see how their service is.

I'm gonna so base my product purchase on Corbell liao.

haha same. good luck at for your Asus rma. My asus board took damn long

cyberwave

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
:( my x660 also uplorry few weeks back. but out of warranty le. so go buy new de

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Too bad i dont know the term in chinese. Maybe can dig from taobao too.. But better do it before 11/11...

Took the terms stated in ebay and found one in ezbuy. Can use to connect to LED directly also.

https://ezbuy.sg/product/51000107339624.html?keywords=12v fan controller&ezspm=1.20000000.22.0.0

Thinking if i should get it alone or use colleague acct for Prime. Not sure if shipping will be lesser than $2.99. But why do it before 11/11? Got worst deal then now?

royfrosty

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Humble pic for the day.

IMG_20171102_233939_642.jpg

bunnypangsai

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Ark Law

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thinking if i should get it alone or use colleague acct for Prime. Not sure if shipping will be lesser than $2.99. But why do it before 11/11? Got worst deal then now?

Only $3 shipping just hoot bah. Pay nearly same amount for local RA.

robolee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
:( my x660 also uplorry few weeks back. but out of warranty le. so go buy new de

it's 7yrs warranty for all Seasonic X PSU leh- i bought mine 2012 so + 7 is up to 2019

haha same. good luck at for your Asus rma. My asus board took damn long
RMAed Asus related stuff a few times at Avertek lavender, from experience, they try to diagnose and resolve, if cannot and technical staff personally able to see the problem, straight 1-1 exchange if stocks available.. so far change quite a few stuff like they have everything like that.. monitor also change before.. seems like that place keeps the whole line of Asus products :s22:

1 to 1 exchange, no question ask. The counter techie say as long they got stock they will do 1 to 1 exchange.

now either convergent doesn't do 1 to 1 exchange or maybe cuz my gpu brand are "PALIT"?

riotpatriot

Reaction score
heng I found one random 4x8GB set for 180 US at feb this year :s34: no way that price coming back, that time all around 230 US. now 400 US :eek::eek:

cyberwave

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
it's 7yrs warranty for all Seasonic X PSU leh- i bought mine 2012 so + 7 is up to 2019

1 to 1 exchange, no question ask. The counter techie say as long they got stock they will do 1 to 1 exchange.

now either convergent doesn't do 1 to 1 exchange or maybe cuz my gpu brand are "PALIT"?

:eek:my box print 5yrs leh. receipt also put 5years

bought on 29jun11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.