[Official] Lazada's General Sale thread! Discuss and post your hoots!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommorrow

Reaction score
Up from now till 26th March, ShopBack will be raising the cash rebate for lazada electronics from 2.5% to 6%! Happy shopping guys! :D

Great, now I just need that "$100 off $500 minimum spend" voucher code again and I'll go ahead with my purchase. All items in basket...just waiting for the right moment...like a patient sniper. LoL

ShopBack.sg

Suspended
Reaction score
Don't miss the awesome thursday deals!

Awesome-Thursday_Mar_MBslider.jpg

Awesome Thursday

• Voucher codes are valid until 19-03-2015.
• Voucher codes are applicable for all items on Lazada.SG, with a minimum spend.
• Limited to first 300 orders daily, and will be unavailable once assigned quantity is exceeded.
• Use voucher codes at checkout page to get discount.
• Voucher codes are applicable for single use only and cannot be combined with other codes and promotions.

PholkLorr

Reaction score
Hope your shopback.sg 6percent shopback on lazada still in effect during the lazada birthday sale!

Tommorrow

Reaction score
Wah, not 6% leh. Just checked my Shopback account. Only about 5%. Or is this one of those "up to 6%" and therefore it's not an error?

Edit: yes, yes, I know it's a difference of 'only' 1%, but every cent counts m'kay :p

ShopBack.sg

Suspended
Reaction score
Hope your shopback.sg 6percent shopback on lazada still in effect during the lazada birthday sale!

We are pleased to inform you that the 6% cashback will last until 26th March :D

Wah, not 6% leh. Just checked my Shopback account. Only about 5%. Or is this one of those "up to 6%" and therefore it's not an error?

Edit: yes, yes, I know it's a difference of 'only' 1%, but every cent counts m'kay :p

Hey there! Did you make the purchase BEFORE yesterday? 6% cashback was only implemented yesterday and the cashback will be 2.5% if purchases were made before 190315.

If not, please submit your missing cashback here and our friendly CS ladies will help you out immediately :D

mib500

Master Member
Reaction score

Hey there! Did you make the purchase BEFORE yesterday? 6% cashback was only implemented yesterday and the cashback will be 2.5% if purchases were made before 190315.

If not, please submit your missing cashback here and our friendly CS ladies will help you out immediately :D

is the ladies pretty??:s12::s12:

and_who

Master Member
Reaction score
I'm sure one of them is behind the shopback account on hwz- writes like a girl (every compliment intended)

Can't tell if they are pretty but they are friendly and helpful- I had an issue with missing cash back and they took care of it very quickly

localITguy

Suspended
Reaction score

is your ladies zeh zeh? local zeh zeh?:s8:

localITguy

Suspended
Reaction score
I'm sure one of them is behind the shopback account on hwz- writes like a girl (every compliment intended)

Can't tell if they are pretty but they are friendly and helpful- I had an issue with missing cash back and they took care of it very quickly

wait for it, maybe u get extra cashback!:s13:

mib500

Master Member
Reaction score

:s13::s13: yeah you right....

ShopBack.sg

Suspended
Reaction score
is the ladies pretty??:s12::s12:

Are you from EDMW? Because if you are I think they cannot live up to your expectations :(
But if you are the average sinkie I think they are :love::love:

Actually I'm a guy, the company thinks HWZ is too crude for girls (because of EDMW), but I do show the ladies the funny stuff that is going on here. :s13:

localITguy

Suspended
Reaction score
Are you from EDMW? Because if you are I think they cannot live up to your expectations :(

Actually I'm a guy, the company thinks HWZ is too crude for girls (because of EDMW), but I do show the ladies the funny stuff that is going on here. :s13:

LOL. your company did the right thing. edmw is not a good place for ladies:vijayadmin:

mib500

Master Member
Reaction score
We are a local team!
Vulcanpost wrote once about us and exposed our Shopback Team picture. Check it out here!

Yes our CS team is very efficient! ;)

wah... i seen the picture!! all the ladies are pretty though!! can recommend me one??:s13::s13:

localITguy

Suspended
Reaction score
We are a local team!
Vulcanpost wrote once about us and exposed our Shopback Team picture. Check it out here!

Yes our CS team is very efficient! ;)

thank kew for supporting local sinkies.:s22:

so which one is you in the pic.

just for the record. got some cute ladies in the picture, all not bad looking:)

ShopBack.sg

Suspended
Reaction score
hey. you see ah. if tio delete. i quote you is proof they delete mah. if urs is gone.:s8::s8:

I'm sure the moderators here can take a cheeky comment!

LOL. your company did the right thing. edmw is not a good place for ladies:vijayadmin:

The female interns in our team are all pretty young (XMMs :s8:) so our boss do not think its right to expose them to too much testosterone in EDMW yet :s13:

localITguy

Suspended
Reaction score

The female interns in our team are all pretty young (XMMs :s8:) so our boss do not think its right to expose them to too much testosterone in EDMW yet :s13:

you lurk at EDMW to see see look look right?:o=:p. EDMW is entertaining. just ignore those pervert stuff can le:)

mib500

Master Member
Reaction score

does shopback.sg plan anything in the future for IT Show? maybe a booth to promote or online sales?

ShopBack.sg

Suspended
Reaction score
wah... i seen the picture!! all the ladies are pretty though!! can recommend me one??:s13::s13:

thank kew for supporting local sinkies.:s22:

so which one is you in the pic.

just for the record. got some cute ladies in the picture, all not bad looking:)

Dear suave korkors here I would appreciate it if we can move our chit chat here http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/h...rakuten-newegg-more-4996236.html#post92594682

This is a thread dedicated for the sale next week :s13:
Company may be stalking this to see quality discussions :vijayadmin:
I will reply you guys there!

orbvius

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Are they based in Singapore? Can help me to thank Mary for the prompt and seamless refund if you happen to see her?

Really ages since I get good customer services. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.