[Review] Secretlab OMEGA Classic Throne, the most advanced chair ever made...

lifeishard

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
LOL no worries.. used aeron wun stink one. It wun absorb sweat... so many in the market selling at 700 and above.. built like a tank. SOme ppl one using for 20 years++ still no problem.... no worries.. it is not some cheap china chair that pretend to be a gaming or racing or ergonomic chair thats for sure.;)

in the first place, you are comparing a higher priced product? that is already irrelevant, next...it is not even similar materials right?

And when we said maintenance it does not mean everyday give it TLC...just once a while use damp cloth to wipe or avoid letting it come contact with your sweat...

for eg, i hang a windbreaker at back of my chair so my back if sweating won't contact the pu leather and i adjust my posture if i feel my thigh is starting to sweat...simple things...

Mycrus

Reaction score
have 2 chairs.. titan for me and throne v2 for my wife/kid

bought years back

generally used in aircon - and no i dont clean the chairs.. maybe just dust off with micro fiber when cleaning the house.. im the type also that only clean computer like 2 a year..

issues
- titan back rest / seat was misaligned when still brand new; secretlabs said its ‘acceptable’ because reasons..
- titan got wire poke through cushion
- titan piston has a noisy click
- right now only side rest padding peel off

overall though both chairs are okay.. think i got in the sgd500 range..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.