[Witcher 3] Palit Jetstream from Lazada can redeem?

catzilla123

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
dunno want to buy from Lazada anot for the Palit Jetstream Gtx 970 i saw poster on VRzone that purchase of the GPU suppose to come with Witcher 3 redeem code if purchase before May 31st, but Lazada did not specify if its included. Anyone bought it recently? Did it come with redeem code?

katata

Reaction score
Ya comes with it, my friend just bought. Redeem liao. Even if dont have, you can contact some of their representatives / email their support, show them your receipt should be no problem liao

catzilla123

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya comes with it, my friend just bought. Redeem liao. Even if dont have, you can contact some of their representatives / email their support, show them your receipt should be no problem liao

oh ok.... then i go hoot liao. Saw the Zotac one giving out witcher 3 also. Thanks for info. :D

katata

Reaction score
Send a message to Convergent. I just saw them posting about the palit GTX 970 on vr forums

kandinsky

Master Member
Reaction score
Send a message to Convergent. I just saw them posting about the palit GTX 970 on vr forums

They posted here in HWC also.

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/hardware-clinic-2/witcher-3-wild-hunt-palit-jetstream-5023488.html

2w4h1ld.jpg

Free Game Code Coupon is bundled with GTX 960/970/980 JetStream version only.

http://www.palit.biz/event/promote/2015/the_witcher3/index_apac.html

theReas

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i just bought one palit gtx 970 jetstream last week, and yeah i received the game redemption code.

hopes this helps you.

Convergent Systems SG

Featured Distributor for Hardware Clinic
Reaction score
dunno want to buy from Lazada anot for the Palit Jetstream Gtx 970 i saw poster on VRzone that purchase of the GPU suppose to come with Witcher 3 redeem code if purchase before May 31st, but Lazada did not specify if its included. Anyone bought it recently? Did it come with redeem code?

Hi,

Do not worry cause your Purchase from Lazada would definitely include the Game Coupon inside the box.

*** Ian ***

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.