140mm case fans recommendations?

Sherra

Master Member
Reaction score
Looking for quiet ones.
Currently got some gentle typhoons ap-14,
And are quite pleased with their noise level and performance but can't seem to find them any more, and anyway don't mind some 140mm fans
Are there any equivalent in the 140mm department?
Of coz cheaper the better :)

terraflare

Reaction score
Anyone know where in SLS can get these Noctuas?? Feel like replacing my 3x 120mm stock fans on the Fractal Arc Mini R2 also. How much are they?

terraflare

Reaction score
Thanks alot! Does anyone have experience using Noctua fans for Fractal Arc Mini R2 (my case) or any other Fractal cases for that matter? Just wanted to see if any potential problems.

Also, Noctua seems kinda ex (40-50 bucks PER FAN!!). Is there any decent cheaper option?

djdestiny

Reaction score
Um not sure if you can find them but phanteks ph-f140mp are excellent. 140xp also can but that's not optimised for static pressure. important in a quiet case

Or FD dynamic 140 ?

monikernemo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

jedi5diah

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
fans needs to combo with case that comes with "softpads" at mounting areas
even raw power is redundant if placed at wrong area...

terraflare

Reaction score
fans needs to combo with case that comes with "softpads" at mounting areas
even raw power is redundant if placed at wrong area...

Sorry noob here, what does this mean?

On xtreme solution website i think Noctua NF F120 is like 39 for the ugly colour one and 49 for the industrial black one...

I also heard decent things about the corsair range - these are around 30 bucks also. Anyone got good stories for these?

monikernemo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sorry noob here, what does this mean?

On xtreme solution website i think Noctua NF F120 is like 39 for the ugly colour one and 49 for the industrial black one...

I also heard decent things about the corsair range - these are around 30 bucks also. Anyone got good stories for these?
I think he means those with rubber washers bah. Dont really know what he is talking about also LOL.

Dont get from xtreme solution. Chop carrot gaogao. Order amazon better imo.

Airflow fans don't need to be overly particular bah, can look at reviews or even shootouts of fans, see which has better flow rate.

Sent from microwave oven using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.