Which 600W+ SFX PSU to Choose?

Fatfool

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello guys,

looking for a 600W or more SFX PSU to power my Vega and possibly Ryzen+ in the future. Which should I go for?

I know Enermax, Silverstone and Cosair have it and Also FSP with their apparently crap 600W Dagger. What do you guys recommend?

Thanks.

xwxwxwxw

Reaction score
I'm using a SF600 from Corsair, it's probably one of the best SFX PSUs out there back when I did my research. Just feel that sometimes the cables are a bit too short for my liking. Won't be a problem if you are using cable extensions or a small case. Also, I think the con of Corsair SF600 is that it doesn't come with a SFX to ATX adapter bracket unlike Silverstone's offerings, so had to purchase one separately for my Define Nano S.

Fatfool

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm using a SF600 from Corsair, it's probably one of the best SFX PSUs out there back when I did my research. Just feel that sometimes the cables are a bit too short for my liking. Won't be a problem if you are using cable extensions or a small case. Also, I think the con of Corsair SF600 is that it doesn't come with a SFX to ATX adapter bracket unlike Silverstone's offerings, so had to purchase one separately for my Define Nano S.

Ah, good to note that. Seems that PSU is pretty well regarded. Though it is quite close to the power draw of my current system at 550W. I wonder if graphics cards can increase much more from what they are now (like 300W)

wkweksl

Reaction score
Silverstone SX600-G. Got one in 2015 and bought another recently. +1 for the included SFX to ATX adapter.

MoneyFace =p

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Surprisingly FSP Dagger is rated way above Silverstone SX SFX series despite it shortcoming on 3.3v rail, CapXon cap and workmanship..

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.