About Case fans

User-name

Reaction score
looking to change my case fan to blue led fans any recommendation of good 120mm and 140mm fans for both exhuast and intake.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For exhaust, can get AF series.

For intake, if there is obstruction in front of fan, get SP series. otherwise, get AF series.

Still prefer to get LED strips so that u can light up certain places of your rig.

Ark Law

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Stay away from Jetflos and Corsair "Performance Edition" fans unless you like living next to an airbase

VinceGan

Reaction score
+1

Im a owner of 2 jetflo and I link em direct to psu... kinda noisy but yeap.

Mine hooked to fan controller, noise is tolerable at about 50% speed (about 1200rpm I guess). My original H80i's fans were way noisier. Performance and noise level is comparable to H80i's stock fans at 1400rpm. :)

Ark Law

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mine hooked to fan controller, noise is tolerable at about 50% speed (about 1200rpm I guess). My original H80i's fans were way noisier. Performance and noise level is comparable to H80i's stock fans at 1400rpm. :)

Once you go quiet (a la Noctua NF-P12 with LNA), you'll never look back :o

Ark Law

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sorry, I can see my casing innards all the time. Noctua's color scheme reminds me of.... poop so I'm never getting that :p

I have my Noctua in pull on my rad, the rest are Antec Truequiets, so it isn't exactly pukefest in my window casing as well :s13:

VinceGan

Reaction score
I have my Noctua in pull on my rad, the rest are Antec Truequiets, so it isn't exactly pukefest in my window casing as well :s13:

LOL. Well... they don't look that bad tbh... just stands out like a sore thumb among all the other components. Rumour has it that they are producing charcoal colored series or something. Maybe that'll convert more people to Noctua. I can't use the current tan and brown ones... I'll get so annoyed I'll tape up the tan sides with duct tape :D

Ark Law

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
LOL. Well... they don't look that bad tbh... just stands out like a sore thumb among all the other components. Rumour has it that they are producing charcoal colored series or something. Maybe that'll convert more people to Noctua. I can't use the current tan and brown ones... I'll get so annoyed I'll tape up the tan sides with duct tape :D

"Industrial Black edition" fans

royfrosty

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Enermax Advance Cluster.

Never look at ay other fans when i used this.

Ability to set 3 different modes.

Low range rpm, mid range rpm or high range rpm.

Min rpm for all ranges are set to be 500rpm. Max 1800rpm.

Fan blades are easy to remove and wash. Without the need to unmount the whole fan. Just the blades can be taken out to wash.

White LED can be set to on or off using a small switch.

White sleeved wires.

Lastly, silent.

More than enough to ask for. Only issues, cant get it in sg. Only amazon or other countries.

tony_ong

Reaction score
Enermax Advance Cluster.

Fan blades are easy to remove and wash. Without the need to unmount the whole fan. Just the blades can be taken out to wash.

White sleeved wires.

Lastly, silent.

More than enough to ask for. Only issues, cant get it in sg. Only amazon or other countries.

how you remove the blades without unmount? i got one but have to unmount if not like cannot pull out lol

aaaflyer

Reaction score
Enermax Advance Cluster.

White sleeved wires.

Lastly, silent.

Bro, silent even at 1800rpm compared with corsair af120 performance?

wtfwfs

Reaction score
anw folks thats wants to get casefans... im offloading my fans (corsair and coolermaster) its in the it garage section...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.