Acer XB271HU

deepblue22

Reaction score
Hi all, my 4 year old monitor just died on me... am planning to get this monitor or the Dell S2716DG to go with my Nvidia GeForce GTX970. I normally play games like Witcher 3, WOW, GTA and Fifa etc. Any experts advice much appreciated.. Thanks!

jnashville

Banned
Reaction score
Hi all, my 4 year old monitor just died on me... am planning to get this monitor or the Dell S2716DG to go with my Nvidia GeForce GTX970. I normally play games like Witcher 3, WOW, GTA and Fifa etc. Any experts advice much appreciated.. Thanks!
What kind of expert advice u need? Just buy only lol

CrispyPeddler

Reaction score

get this. although its like a gamble to get without dead pixel, but this is a great monitor.

i got this and its great. #never regret

timpeh82

Reaction score
get this. although its like a gamble to get without dead pixel, but this is a great monitor.

i got this and its great. #never regret

This monitor is great!
But I am getting 70-100 fps for battlefield 1 multiplayer
Even with my gtx 1080.
Any bro getting higher fps?

raysusan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This monitor is great!
But I am getting 70-100 fps for battlefield 1 multiplayer
Even with my gtx 1080.
Any bro getting higher fps?
bro. I am getting 55 to 75 fps on my 970. At ultra 1440p. Something is wrong here

Vulpix

Reaction score
Hassle siah, every few days my monitor will have this weird misalignment, need to change refresh rate and it will fix itself. Don't really wanna call for repair since this panel got no problems at all other than that weird firmware issue.

timpeh82

Reaction score
Hassle siah, every few days my monitor will have this weird misalignment, need to change refresh rate and it will fix itself. Don't really wanna call for repair since this panel got no problems at all other than that weird firmware issue.

Since you paid so much for this monitor,
should get them to update to the latest one
this monitor is more expensive than some GTX 1080 lol
But overall, colour is good
good till sniper hide in bushes in battlefield 1, I can't see them
:(

sneakysneak

Reaction score
Not as boot drive only. Its both boot and storage till optane drive is out. That is also the same time i will change to the new pascal single gpu flagship to allow more pci e lane for my 2 drives.
The sli build i am planning now is definitely not long term...
Optane drive gonna be very expensive lei. I read that its gonna be like 3-4 dollars per gigabyte. unless u need some heavy writing then u should get it lor. I may be wrong la but new hype products usually price will take quite while to settle down. better off with a normal ssd to tide you through first lol.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.