All the great Lazada sale events here! (Strictly no referral link) - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

kandinsky

Master Member
Reaction score
The locker is inside the 711? I thought have to ask the counter and be something like zalora :s13:

Sent from 1000char using GAGT

I dunno about other branches, but the one I selected, the lockers are outside. Maybe cos it's in a mall? Maybe other branches have it inside.

Don't think need to ask counter. It's self-service, there's no interaction with 7-11 staff at all.

You approach the locker, enter your phone number on the kiosk screen, the system will sms you the PIN. You enter the PIN, it tells you which locker will open. Tada. Similar to popstation if you have used before.

Yamato_03.png

sansanjikikut

Master Member
Reaction score
10 off 50 is like newsletter code, and they markup several hot items before 'slashing' the price to look as if its a big discount, nothing big deal.

ZrE0_Cha0s

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.