All the great Lazada sale events here! (Strictly no referral link) - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

kandinsky

Master Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the tip.
Didn't know that it is so easy to remove the rust.
This only works for chrome right ?

Yup, it really is easy. Even if the chrome has peeled in some areas, doing this will still improve the overall appearance. I've used it on rusted and pitting chrome, works for me :)

kandinsky

Master Member
Reaction score
vacuum consider non electronics? :s11:

Yup, Home Appliances are under Non-electronics.

Electronics consist of sub-categories such as Mobiles & Tablets, Computers & Laptops, TV, Audio/Video, Gaming/Gadgets and Cameras.

Non-electronics consists of sub-categories such as Home Appliances, Home & Living, Health & Beauty, Watches, Travel & Luggage, Sports & Outdoors and Media, Automotive & Gadget, Games & Music and Toys, Kids & Babies.

https://www.shopback.sg/lazada

kandinsky

Master Member
Reaction score
Just got this email, not expecting much...

LBPYMR3.png

koreanlover

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lazada has a code INVITED $22 no min spend, but 5 users only?
I tried checking out but no more already.

jetstream819

Reaction score
Guess too late le

They cheater sia. TnC said it would be revealed at 2am. I waited till 3am they never revealed the code then I went to bed. This morning i woke up i saw that they had revealed the code but too bad by then all used up liaoz.

koreanlover

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They cheater sia. TnC said it would be revealed at 2am. I waited till 3am they never revealed the code then I went to bed. This morning i woke up i saw that they had revealed the code but too bad by then all used up liaoz.

What time did they reveal the code ?

kandinsky

Master Member
Reaction score
What time did they reveal the code ?

From their page does state 2am : http://www.lazada.sg/birthday-sale/

lllBdIM.png

Birthday sale - App 2AM Daily Teaser

• Discount is valid only on 7 March 2016.
• $2 off No Min Spend Voucher will be limited to the first 50 customers only and will be unavailable once the quota has been reached.
• $22 off No Min Spend Voucher will be limited to the first 50 customers only and will be unavailable once the quota has been reached.
• Discount is applicable on all items on Lazada.SG, excluding Lowest Price products and Flash Deals.
• Discount is applicable on Lazada iOS and Android Apps only.
• Use voucher code at checkout page to get discount.
• Voucher code is applicable for single use only and cannot be combined with other codes and promotions.
• Lazada reserves the right to change these T&Cs without prior notice.
• The discount is not exchangeable for cash.
• Lazada reserves the right to cancel suspicious orders without prior notice. This includes voucher abuse, including vouchers redeemed using multiple accounts or multiple checkouts associated with the same customer or group of customers; and vouchers used in bad faith (resold vouchers, and vouchers used by customers to purchase products for reselling).
• *For general voucher T&Cs, please read here.*

http://www.lazada.sg/promo-details/#BdayApp

kokitty

Reaction score
did i see 2am... :s22:

wah.... 2am, i think my beauty sleep more important:) actually i would rather they give 20% capped at $200, min spending say $200 rather than $2 or $22 voucher with no min spending.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wah.... 2am, i think my beauty sleep more important:) actually i would rather they give 20% capped at $200, min spending say $200 rather than $2 or $22 voucher with no min spending.

No budget la. shareholders will threaten to pull out if such aggressive marketing was performed. Perhaps this will be utilised at a criteria moment when lazada is about to fall?

jedi5diah

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
good for small items

time to stock up daipers!

thanks to lazada

my Son current fav toy

xiong-cheng-home-shopping-cart-red-668-06-small-1137-5827641-1-zoom.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.