All the great Lazada sale events here! (Strictly no referral link) - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

kandinsky

Master Member
Reaction score
Store Credit vs Refund

my missing item refunded means i wasted my 50% code :(( shucks

Asked and they replied me with same answer that refund has been completed.

Sent from OnePlus 三 using GAGT

Don't use the word 'refund' ma, that's a different thing. A code cannot be refunded.

Ask them to reissue a replacement code?

Just to add, I just filed to return an item due to defect.

Noticed there's two options, store credit or refund. From reading the FAQ, store credit will give you a code/voucher with the value of the item purchased, while refund will credit you with what you paid. So if you still intend to make a future purchase on lazada, chosing store credit may make sense.

Example: $80 item - $20 coupon (50% bday coupon $20 cap) = $60 paid
Store credit option will return $80 store voucher code.
Refund option will return $60 to your CC.

uUS6N1z.png

JWLoLit.png

https://support.lazada.sg/hc/en-us/articles/229517888-What-is-store-credit-

Last edited:

wizardundo

Reaction score
I bought the 3-in-1 Milo, I wonder will they give the one that comes with free "Milo truck"

milo-van-collectible-fairprice-sheng-siong-cold-storage-giant-march-2017.jpg

By the way, if you want to collect all 4 of them.. There is no need to buy them randomly. Two ways to tell what van is inside the packet. (Requires physical contact, the van is just bubble-warp inside the packet)

1. Sense of touch: can agar agar tell 3 out of 4 model, because of their design

2. Just move and push the van towards the bottom right transparent area and see the model.

I like my Maggie dry version (more flavorful and salty).

- Easy way: Cook the noodle, rinse the water then add seasoning to the mee.

- My normal way : Boil the noodle in high heat (water will evaporate fast) with slightly more than 1/2 bowl of water, 3/4 seasoning (water will evaporate fast) and add a egg when the noodle texture feel right.

Suddenly see so many post about refunding and defective items.. Now I'm worried. :(

supersimon82

Reaction score
Guys i rem I saw got some coupon on oversea purchase ($5 off for min $15)

now still have or not ar ? Anyone rem the code ?

knightshaz

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Was cheaper a few days ago but yes you cannot go wrong with Convergent, they are the distro.

maisatomai

Banned
Reaction score
Lazada should have a top sales button (I found it missing in Amazon too I think)

Everytime i buy things in taobao/aliexpress, I would sort by top sales and buy the most popular item. Most likely people already have done their research

lo3xlo2x

Reaction score
Lazada should have a top sales button (I found it missing in Amazon too I think)

Everytime i buy things in taobao/aliexpress, I would sort by top sales and buy the most popular item. Most likely people already have done their research

You can drop them a feedback using their contact form.

bumdssa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The voucher you can get from FUZZIE by downloading app. They now selling $100,200,300

In FUZZIE, you pay $200 and cashback is $40 that is stored in the app. You can use it to buy other voucher

If you buy from me, you pay $160 for $200 which is the same

Advantage For You: no need to have the $40 stored
Disadvantage For You: cannot earn CC points

Advantage For Me: can earn CC points

I have $200, $300

If Mod think is a sale thread (i think it as a service), I will remove

if i am getting a 1k item. can use 5 x $200 giftcard?

maisatomai

Banned
Reaction score
the best i can think of is to use shopback and then choose a good credit card that give decent cashback at the same time.

I think the wogi/fuzzie voucher is better. shopback sometimes don't approve and also the % is quite low for electronic item (like 2%)

I suspect lazada/qoo10 may be making loss when selling this voucher.

Because you pay 20% off and lazada earn around 10% (I guess) from retailers. Moreover, lazada still have to sell to WOGI at a discounted price (Maybe $98 for $100 voucher?)

I would think it like uber. it just burning investors cash

But again some people may be buying $1000 item and only using WOGI $100 voucher. then in this kind of scenario, lazada will make back the money

Lazada partner up with many brands, making it the most attractive platform for me.

The business model of shopee is different. I would think commission is much lower in shopee and shopee are more prudent. The max discount they give is $10 only. Good for small items

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.