ASUS 20th Anniversary Gold Edition GTX 980 Limited Edition

Op_Valkyrie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lip lai jiak popcorn....

10kkj

*on a serious note - i think this product is a good collectable item but bad buying option. Can I comment bo? Scare later tio backlash...lol*

Tommorrow

Reaction score
Aimless speculation about yet to be released / announced products and comparing them favorably to products that are already released and priced is as pointless as it goes. I don't see any issue with questioning this type of reasoning especially from people who lack the means / are not the target market for this product anyway x

I'm sure this statement of mine will not be well received, but this is how I see the situation.

Why should the pricing of distributors be called into question and compared to imaginary products yet to be released, and by persons who have no intention to buy them anyway? This is the question I am posing, and for which I have yet to receive an answer. I don't think it's fair for the distros to be subject to such complaints / criticism.

Your terming it a free forum and then raising an issue with my posts is contradictory at best. Yes I don't think they should be doing it, and I probably am going off topic by raising an issue with what they are doing, but what is happening is absurd to my mind.

Yep no offense or issue taken with your posts. Differing points of view. Cheers

Ok, mate, you made your point. I've said my piece, you've said your piece, let's just agree to disagree and move on. Cheers buddy.

and_who

Master Member
Reaction score
lip lai jiak popcorn....

10kkj

*on a serious note - i think this product is a good collectable item but bad buying option. Can I comment bo? Scare later tio backlash...lol*

You always eating popcorn on hardware forum not scared get fat meh?

Agree that pricing not great but this is for people who are collectors like you say. The asus mars and Aries series are for these individuals, not the price or value conscious people ( I actually had another less complimentary term but best to leave it be)

Remember how the mars cost a few k a generation back? No one complained and everyone understood these are meant for people who pay what they will for these cards. Now, I see people complaining about such cards and pricing, and even worse comparing it to imaginary cards and drawing unfavorable comparisons

ondooy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
oh i must purchase locally to be able to post in this thread ???
OKKKKKKK GOT IT....
2le1537.gif
2le1537.gif
2le1537.gif

didn't realize there's a qualification to post such comments...

and_who

Master Member
Reaction score
oh i must purchase locally to be able to post in this thread ???
OKKKKKKK GOT IT....
2le1537.gif
2le1537.gif
2le1537.gif

didn't realize there's a qualification to post such comments...

You also not being "milked" and will not be "milked", why need to concern yourself with this pricing strategy and complain for what. Not as if you will be letting them earn also.

Op_Valkyrie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You always eating popcorn on hardware forum not scared get fat meh?

Agree that pricing not great but this is for people who are collectors like you say. The asus mars and Aries series are for these individuals, not the price or value conscious people ( I actually had another less complimentary term but best to leave it be)

Remember how the mars cost a few k a generation back? No one complained and everyone understood these are meant for people who pay what they will for these cards. Now, I see people complaining about such cards and pricing, and even worse comparing it to imaginary cards and drawing unfavorable comparisons

great to see you response in this kidding manner - keep that spirit mate... don everything also Y SO SERIOUS!?

take a step back at times, as most of the time i see you replied in a very heavy and serious manner - not everyone comes to a hardware forum with such heavy and serious sense in them :s13::s13::s13:

back to your topic - i concur :s8:

ondooy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You also not being "milked" and will not be "milked", why need to concern yourself with this pricing strategy and complain for what. Not as if you will be letting them earn also.

last time I check you don't own this forum...
you can't tell us what to post or not...
relax and take a chill pill...

and_who

Master Member
Reaction score
Small minuscule deemed ownership interest thru a tiny investment in sph shares actually.

Ya no one can tell you what to post just like you can't tell me to "relax and take a chill pill"

Op_Valkyrie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Small minuscule deemed ownership interest thru a tiny investment in sph shares actually.

Ya no one can tell you what to post just like you can't tell me to "relax and take a chill pill"

..........................i rest my case........... :s22::s22::s22:

rambez

Reaction score
I learnt that only elites can comment today. Poor man like me ---> should not be on the forum as we do not contribute much to local distro. :(

Op_Valkyrie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I learnt that only elites can comment today. Poor man like me ---> should not be on the forum as we do not contribute much to local distro. :(

same loh... i chao sinkie peasant nia... sibei sad.....:(:(

can pm your profile pic gal contact to me? :D:D

ondooy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

show us your shares... to see is to believe...

EXACTLY, duh...
1zftztl.gif

Last edited:

and_who

Master Member
Reaction score

That's a misrepresentation on my position and my posts. If you can't read and interpret it well enough, it probably explains why you are poor

and_who

Master Member
Reaction score
show us your shares... to see is to believe...

EXACTLY, duh...
1zftztl.gif

Scripless trading, so I don't have the actual share certs. Happy to post my sgx statement if you can explain why I actually need to justify my ownership to you, and why ownership is relevant in the first place.

I asked why they were posting in that manner, and did not try to exercise any ownership rights to tell them not to post.

ondooy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Scripless trading, so I don't have the actual share certs. Happy to post my sgx statement if you can explain why I actually need to justify my ownership to you, and why ownership is relevant in the first place.

I asked why they were posting in that manner, and did not try to exercise any ownership rights to tell them not to post.

so no pics then... OK..
2udvy8j.gif

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.