ASUS & AMD Gamers Gathering - 23March17

dawntime

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No leh
Short and skinny, big eyes

:look: Never spot anyone like that...
Anyway it's free distribution ma... first come first serve lol.. they got say hoodie very small size... maybe just nice fit that guy :s13:

Ferolare

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so.. any interesting info for those who insist(ed) on having a PS/2 port at the back panel?

idjekyll

Reaction score
Managed to get the one thing I actually needed. A friggin mouse pad. Nice one too. :)

KWSW

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Maybe he unhappy you shoot him instead of ASUS coz it's asus bios that have issue :s13:

Sent from Overpowered Phone Mark III using GAGT

Actually I got more to shoot at AMD like where is the promised drivers to increase DX11 games, will AMD do anything to address the link speed tied to memory speed between the two CX and I got more but nvm give face a bit else next time Cheryl jiejie pban me from Asus events :p

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
@limexx, you left your cap in my car...:vijayadmin::vijayadmin:

6ti6o1.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.